Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. whoinphx

TIME TO FORK IT OVER!! GIRVINS FOR SALE

If the 3speed Felt wheel set is still available, I'm extremely interested.
  2. whoinphx

Of Three Minds

Thanks. I was thinking plumbing parts when I was at the hardware store, but I wanted this bike build to be bike parts mainly. That's when I thought about using a derailer.
  3. whoinphx

Of Three Minds

I'm going to paint Friday or Saturday, and yes I'm going to resand everything. It's been Hella humid here and everything was to bare metal for about a month. Going white primer, then purple. I'm spraying black where the multi color is going.
  4. whoinphx

Of Three Minds

Thanks Yeah I forgot to mention the back. I just used a brake arm clip.
  5. whoinphx

Of Three Minds

Alright then... I'm back to post some more. The rabbit hole was deep, but I persevered and either came out the other side or caught that rabbit and beat it into submission.... I'm leaning towards the later, but I'm quite unsure of this metaphor altogether. After assembling the bike in mock up I...
  6. whoinphx

THE BIRD. Flew the coop

Not talkin' smack or nothin'...cool looking shoes and all... but.... Converse is the GOAT...
  7. whoinphx

SilverVein Lichen - - - 🌪

I like the black pedals better also... Black seat / pedals Brick grips/ wheels Nice balance aesthetically...
  8. whoinphx

'53 Bel Airflow Shelby: The 7th Annual OddJob Awards! Pg 22!

Good for you, finishing the original fiberglass guard. I think it's a much better fit than the woodie.
  9. whoinphx

Of Three Minds

Hey all, Haven't posted in too long, but I have been working on my bike build. She's coming along slowly but surely. I was working on getting it together for paint and then decided I wanted to do more with it. Structurally I moved the cable guide for the roller brake ( thanks for the info...
  10. whoinphx

⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡ HEXtreme ⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡ --- Sexy HEXy Is DONE! - Ride (PIC HEAVY) + Walkaround VIDEO!!

I liked the Big Dogs, but I think you're right the Riot pedals fit better....
  11. whoinphx

The RatMobile

Sounds like you need to buy a 2nd wheelbarrow....
  12. whoinphx

Good From Afar

I dig that chain ring and crank.
  13. whoinphx

Collegiate remix

Honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of BMX bikes. Tha said I think the chrome fork works better for where you're going with this build. As far as fit... if that's the tire you're going with you have no problem.
  14. whoinphx

Collegiate remix

"Guess I gotta go scare up a crown race and mock up this Akisu..." Yes please do... I think it'd make a world of difference....
  15. whoinphx

"Hot Rod Charlie" the return of Bullet ( 1953 schwinn varsity)

Now I'm with you @kingfish254 ... June's half over...what has Charlie been up to???
  16. whoinphx

Of Three Minds

Well it's been almost a week since I posted, but I have been working on the build. Spent almost all of Friday hand sanding 320 grit the parts I plan on painting, as well as the frame. I also took the crank I might use and cleaned it up. It was all rusty crusty so I thought that was perfect to...
  17. whoinphx

Blue to Green

Gat to feeling better and being healthy.
  18. whoinphx

BO16 builders map - Go ahead and set your marker!

Got my marker down Phoenix, Arizona Curious about New Zealand guys or anyone in Australia?
  19. whoinphx

‘66 Convertible

Plug thing is a rivet. Looking good...
  20. whoinphx

Cobble Klunker

Love that seat... Great idea for recovering it.
Back