Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 66olds98

b10

Would like to get this frame cleared up, been told its a b10... Any ideas?
  2. 66olds98

gForse Bikes in Hayden, ID (pic heavy)

Well, I started to take over someone's intro so i thought I would make my own post of bikes we have painted over the last couple years.
  3. 66olds98

Spaceliner

I saw a bike in front of someone's garage for over a year and always told myself to go and ask about it. So, Yesterday I rode by and stopped, I talked to the neighbors for a second to get the word. They said someone actually had come a day or so ago asking about it but the lady told them she...
  4. 66olds98

Life

Hey ya'll Its been a busy year +. Here is my newest project, 4 months in the making now... and looking very displeased
  5. 66olds98

J.C. Higgins

I am looking for some feedback on this bike. Not sure if I should get it or maybe someone else is interested. I'm on the fence. Let me know what you all think. It has a Higgins 3spd and the shifter, even has Hub shiners still on it.
  6. 66olds98

Due Date!

ooooh, less than a month! The first one I've seen Start to Finish!
  7. 66olds98

Schwinn Super Le Tour

Aww, my road bike... Campy'd out, Daytona and Centaur, with Record hubs. Only crummy part is I had to use Shitmano brakes in order to reach the wheels. I love this bike! Nice sturdy wheels for ridin around town and hopin up curbs. Put the pump on it to keep that Vintage feel!!!
  8. 66olds98

White Springer Forks

So, ChainGang Lowrider wont ship to USA, does anyone know where to get the All-White Springers?
  9. 66olds98

Schwinn Skipper

I just got this from my friend Brad (Floridafavson) What a nice guy!!! Cant wait to get it rollin and as fast as I get bikes together, it wont be long...
  10. 66olds98

You guys gotta check this out!!!

http://www.mattscycling.com/Frame-5-lin ... 2283197355 Just scroll down til you get to "Heavy Metal" you'll know it when you get there!!!
  11. 66olds98

LBS

I went to a new LBS in the next town over. "TREK" shop. Tried to get a shorter stem bolt then the one I already had, I say " Hey I was hoping you guys could help me out and trade me for a shorter stem bolt." He says, " No, we dont trade, but, I think we have some for sale." as he walks off. He...
  12. 66olds98

Videos

Curious if anyone has ever posted a video on here? Is that possible Steve?
  13. 66olds98

Tats

Thought ya'll might get a kick out of this http://www.blackbirdsf.org/chainwheels/
  14. 66olds98

Chinese Commuter

Well, This is it. I have noticed it looks alot like Raleigh's and Hercule's, I dont think there is any correlation between any of them. I've done a little research, As far as I know there are still in production. They have a complete line all named after animals This one is The Peacock! I...
  15. 66olds98

Bare Metal - My 35 Murray, Now!

Like the tag says, 35 Murray... And Now It's about 95% done. Need to paint that number plate still and maybe something about that seat setup? But, Yea, that's it! :mrgreen: Oh, and it's a blast to ride, no brakes!!! See ya on the Boardtrack!!!
  16. 66olds98

Schwinn Pixie

Here's my Pixie I restored back when I worked at gForse (gForsebikes.com) and access to paints and a booth...
  17. 66olds98

The Raiderrrrrs!!!

Just had to post this one... http://cgi.ebay.com/OAKLAND-RAIDERS-JC-HIGGINS-BICYCLE_W0QQitemZ6557947990
  18. 66olds98

RRBBO 3

So, any ideas of when...?
  19. 66olds98

Moved to Bike gallery

Bike Gallery
  20. 66olds98

Roadmaster "SkyRider" updated 4/14

Does anyone have any info.? I am also trying to find out what the original headlight may have been.
Back