Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

New Rat x 2

I bought the same bike from canadian tire and did a little work to it. Overall an alright bike, mine needed alot of little adjustments, but it does ride nicely.
  2. S

Y

This bike is turning out really great, and is exactly what a rat is supposed to be. Take whatever you have and make it better with the parts availible...great job.
  3. S

Pinstriping

I have been practicing for a little while now...all I can say is practice practice practice.
  4. S

RRB SHIRT UPDATES

2 shirts for me
  5. S

Y

Realistically, he is taking a factory fram and making it a custom...doesnt get any more ratty than that. Especially considering that its going together without welding...I can't see how you wouldnt count it.
  6. S

Kid's chopper trike

I would probably set the seat a little further back...it seems really close to the crank.
  7. S

Spray Paint?

I have had good luck with tremclad sprays.
  8. S

1930's Elgin

Thats a good looking frame. Can't wait to see what you build it to.
  9. S

RAT ROD BIKES BUILD OFF 2 DISCUSSION

But it really only takes a couple days to build a bike....
  10. S

where do we start our build off threads?

It doesn't matter what you two build anyway. I have a sweet aluminum norco frame that is screaming to be built up...you guys have no chance! :mrgreen: Now I just need to find a sparkle white banana seat. :?
  11. S

RAT ROD BIKES BUILD OFF 2 DISCUSSION

In an effort to keep the playing field even, maybe a limit to budget should be implied rather than limiting what can and cant be done.
  12. S

RRB T-SHIRT SURVEY

If you did army green, I would go for one of each of the brown, green and black. The last ones were awesome.
  13. S

Saskatchewan Fink

Welcome and good looking bike....am a regina boy here. Nice to have another saskie on the board.
  14. S

skateboard/longboard holder?

I'm pretty sure I saw one online somewhere, but cant seem to find anything about it now....does anyone know of, or have seen a longboard holder for a bike? I really want to put one on my norco....carrying the board is a PITA.
  15. S

ANY CHRONIC ACID REFLUX SUFFERERS OUT THERE?

I am a huge believer in the preventative/holistic approach....sure, drugs will probably help this, but in the end, its nutrician and exercise thats going to be the long term fix.
  16. S

ANY CHRONIC ACID REFLUX SUFFERERS OUT THERE?

I had issues in the past as well. Mine was a combination of bodyfat, diet and stress. I used to eat fast food everyday, tons of processed 'junk', and sit at the computer all day every day doing drafting for commercial construction. Now, I still have stress, and am sedintary at work, I now...
  17. S

For my Canadian Friends

I havent even thought about Mack in years....I didn't realize they even still made the stuff. Definatly not good for your teeth :D
  18. S

Dutch lowrider to be

Really like the lines of this one. What are your plans for the seat and crank....is the crank going to be where it looks like?
  19. S

HEY!!

Good looking bikes...I see you are already addicted :D
  20. S

lowering a 26'' cruiser???

A bent springer will lower it about 5", but will also change the handling significantly. It is an easy bolt on, the only thing you need to change is the front end.
Back