Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

Sand Dune

Thanks! I just looked at this site again, It has been to long! Have to start a couple of new projects soon.
  2. D

RIDE HARD!....... ANTHOLOGY……. (21 bikes plus views 7-16)

Squeeze away! You have a lot of room for most applications with Chicagos finest steel! Cheers!
  3. D

LIMONCELLO

Thinking of adding a purple seat :wink:
  4. D

THE RED HORNET

I'm with you. Mr.Adam Its a sleeeeek look for sure.
  5. D

Thanks! This is a very popular mountain bike area! Not a lot of motocross. Cheers.
  6. D

THE RED HORNET

I know, I know, she made me do it :oops:
  7. D

Re: RIDE HARD!....... ANTHOLOGY……. (12 bikes plus views 7-03) KruZin, check out the three new bikes we just added
  8. D

LIMONCELLO

Hey Cousin, check out Sandune 2.0 in finished build offs, just finished another Varsity. Cheers
  9. D

THE RED HORNET

This 50's Schwinn Hornet just received a new powder coat with matching wheels. The tires are orginal Schwinn Typhoon white walls off a Phantom. We've ordered the decals and the templates for replacing the original front graphics. The plan is to powder coat the struts and replace the crank...
  10. D

Street skinny cruiser thread!

Schwinn Varsity. The rear hub was replaced with a Bendix Coaster Brake. We used the original 27 X 1 1/4 rims and tires.
  11. D

SANDUNE 2.0 (save a Schwinn (SAS)

This is the final draft. MTB flat bars. Tried the road bike look. Tried the board tracker look. I couldn't decide on which bars I wanted to use for the final project. I decided on flat bars. As you can see from the pics below I've change change my on this build from a MTB 26" wheel...
  12. D

SWINGER Special- Finished

Re: SWINGER Special- update 6-24 Frame Painted. I'm feelin that thermonuculear glow! 8)
  13. D

Knuckle Down

Dear Mr. Knuckle Down. Would you kindly share the color that you painted your fast looking Racer! Thanks
  14. D

SANDUNE 2.0 (save a Schwinn (SAS)

This is the final draft. MTB flat bars. Tried the road bike look. Tried the board tracker look. I couldn't decide on which bars I wanted to use for the final project. I decided on flat bars. As you can see from the pics below I've change change my on this build from a MTB 26" wheel...
  15. D

LIMONCELLO

Krylon Sun Yellow! Thanks.
  16. D

LIMONCELLO

17. D

LIMONCELLO

Thanks, it had been awhile since we've posted pictures
  18. D

LIMONCELLO

In a week this Schwinn Speedster single speed received a new coat of paint, new 26 X 1 3/8 tires and chain and a new seat. We cleaned and trued the rusty wheels, added flat bars with original Schwinn grips. Kinda looks like a fixie. This was our first diamond frame project.
  19. D

Gender bender klunker FINISHED!

For all the girls I've left behind before!
Back