Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Q

Landrace fork

Mike from Porkchop got back to me on this. It is a 25.4 OD. Now if only the LBS would call me back! Thanks Mike!
  2. Q

Landrace fork

Howdy folks! I've been working on one of the slowest builds in history, but I the end product should be pretty rad. Of course I'll post once i've got all the parts! So, it's a clunker: prewar schwinn 32.5mm headtube. I want to use a tioga mx or bear trap 2 headset. I don't know the stack...
  3. Q

the "SKELEBIKE"

Re: The Building of the "SKELEBIKE" Man that is impressive! Amazing artistry: realistic details like the two bone tibia keep it from looking hokey. I half expect it to stand up!
  4. Q

Another Schwinn HD built.

Excellent choice of red. It can be a hard color to get in a complimentary hue. Also the sprocket is real cool. What vintage is the frame? It is pretty interesting looking.....
  5. Q

Projet coty class CC "Treesome"

Holy cr#p! That thing is awesome! I'd love to see someone get it up on two wheels. :P
  6. Q

VOTE HERE!!! - RRBBO4

Woah! Voting was more difficult than I thought! But everybody here already knows that. Would catagories (in the event of massive RRBO entries) be helpful? There could still be a "Best of Show" for the finalists of the finalists... The ones I used to ground my own evaluation were: Theme...
  7. Q

1948 Hawthorn: The Claymore

Well thanks everybody--it has been so much fun watching everybody's builds!! and no doubt there are spirits about these parts!! Now that is hilarious! Anybody up for a Gatekeeper build?
  8. Q

Mustang

WOW! I'm going back to find the build file. That paint job is unbelievable! What a class act! So many strengths and not a single short-coming.
  9. Q

Thanks! I may have to do something about the seat though... I don't have much in the way of natural padding and have been inspired by some of the upholstry jobs I have seen here.
  10. Q

The 'Beaver'.... 1939 Schwinn Klunker

love the clean look but also the details: color, tank, grips and streamers. Awesome klunker! and one of my favorites over-all.
  11. Q

RoadMaster Diesel

White wheels are the business! But, the white rims with black pins make it fabulous!
  12. Q

The "BLUE ZEPPER"

sprocket is definately an improvement. and the blue flake makes the bike an eye-grabber!
  13. Q

I want to say thanks to everyone that has made a contribution, large or small, to RRB. The RRB community totally ROCKS! Thanks also to my wife and son who have encouraged and supported my growing obsession, despite her ambivalence to my color scheme and vision. I have been thrilled by this...
  14. Q

the "Starliner" cafe racer

Totally rad! Is there a build sequence posted?
  15. Q

The Columbian

Totally coo ride. Don't worry about the weight they only get better with each pound. Besides, you have the 3 speed working for ya! Real nice bike dude.
  16. Q

Hot Rod Girl

Wow! That bike is so clean yet stylin! AWESOME: I just can't believe that is a girl's bike! Too bad your girlfriend likes it... otherwise I'd be begging for it!!
  17. Q

Blackened

I like the two tone rims and that head-badge is sick. You are going to have fun with that one!
  18. Q

Half a Lugi

Sweet bike! I can understand why you love riding it around town. Gotta love those tires. They are sick looking!
  19. Q

Raisin under the sun finished

Good style with the lay-back post and great looking tape job on the paint! Nice work.
  20. Q

Zepatista

Re: Finished Zepatista I think the rim and seat spring match set up an awesome balance of coloring. Your paint job has made me realize that painting the rims alone is to be understated. Great job!
Back