Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

Clearwater/Dunedin FL

Hi there. I live in Lutz and checking in with you if know of any cycling activities coming up. I was in the Bicyclita evennt in downtown Clearwater a couple of years ago and started from Bulletts shop but would like to be kept informed of other events. Thanx Ratracer
  2. R

Rat rod pedal car found at the dump

I have the same firetruck and matching fire chiefs car. They are in about the same state of 'patina" as yours. After looking at them for several years and taking up valuable shelf space, I hung them from the ceiling above my workbench and installed 24 inch tube lights. Now they are like the...
  3. R

pedal car-stroller build** FINISHED AT LAST!!!

Nice looking stroller, but be careful, there was a worldwide reacall on this series of pedal cars due to lead paint.
  4. R

Social Deviation finished

I saw this at the Bicycle Bash by the Bay and it is truly a great piece to admire. Congrats G-Ratter for the work. Rat Racer
  5. R

The Why-Did-I-Buy-This Worksman Front Loader

Did you say Kegorater? I say " Party on Garth"!
  6. R

ratted out grips

I live in Lutz and Im looking for somebody to ride with in the area. Also to swap Beer, parts and lies. Ratracer
  7. R

intro for ratracer Tampa Bay Lutz

Hi guys, Ratracer here, here is some of my junk (HEHEH) http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4035/4543818146_b72430fae7_b.jpg
Back