Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Allow me to reintroduce myself...

Hey I'm Bo - it's been some time but my love of bikes is ever present. Glad to be back!
  2. B

Long time, no talk...

Hey, I'm Bo - used to post on here till life took a turn. Just put together my wife's new dutch step-through and thought I reintroduce myself. Glad to be back... :D
  3. B

Already ratty rat rod

nice, very nice
  4. B

WICKER BASKETS?

bikeworldusa.com and amazon both have a nice selection for decent prices...
  5. B

blue moon

great job so far!
  6. B

'Gas Pipe Special' - Finished at last :)

I just found this... so so cool!
  7. B

my 70's amf roadmaster

that is one sick bike.
  8. B

Show off your non-bike related photography

me and my wife on adventures etc (lots of pics) on the blog she updates - I occasionally write on there: http://www.lostindrawers.wordpress.com
  9. B

So, here goes something...

hahaha awesome.
  10. B

Thanks man!
  11. B

I went MIA. Left some rubble with inquiries and such at the time (I am very sorry dudes, you know who ya are). No excuses, just that life has just been a bit bigger than bikes. Still a hack newbie with only unfinished projects (well, one partial rebuild/rattlecan job done), but now I have a...
  12. B

Anyone used a sealed headset for threaded 1" on a crusier?

bump - hoping to see if there is an answer to this.
  13. B

Anyone used a sealed headset for threaded 1" on a crusier?

http://www.nashbar.com/bikes/Product_10053_10052_175524_-1_201521_10000_201527 Any of y'all ever used one of these? I am interested in their headsets and comfort quill stem... :D Do sealed headsets work with old crusiers?
  14. B

VINTAGE BIKE SWAP MEET - HURST, TEXAS - (PHOTOS ADDED!)

was sad I missed it, but my wife was really sick and I need to take care if things...oh well. You didn't see any 26x1-3.8" white or cream tires or any good saddles, did ya? :D
  15. B

The Divining Rod

gorgeous. I want an uncle stretch frame. :D
  16. B

So I just got this hawthorne frame...

It's either a Rollfast or a Firestone...early sixties, as the fifties ones didn't have the twin top tube? My long suffering build is this frame.
  17. B

So I just got this hawthorne frame...

It's either a Rollfast or a Firestone...early sixties, as the fifties ones didn't have the twin top tube? My long suffering build is this frame.
  18. B

Conversion issues with my French roadie

sorry I missed your comment, man...it was produced in 1984. I am hoping to get a set of calipers next week to start measuring everything....
  19. B

61 columbia thunderbolt custom

awesome man!
  20. B

69 Schwinn Racer

love love love this bike! :D
Back