Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Felt Torch Chopper (finished pics p2)

Re: Felt Torch Chopper felt bikes are the shizzzz!!! out of all the companies around right now felt bikes had a great deal of quality and style i have the mp from about 2005 its aluminum now their hi ten steal i believe but i put a three speed hub on it and the cable through the frame so its...
  2. B

Goedendag from Holland

hello dough boy im 38teen im in califonia but guess what my father was born in alfin on da rien so that makes me alittle bit Dutch yaaa? welcme to the fun house daach !! for now send me a pm anytime
  3. B

My who and what and some of my bikes

nice collection going there welcome to the machine ok a lil Pink Floyd there well welcome and have fun
  4. B

So, here goes something...

welcome hey lots of interests you know you might be opening a can of worms bike interests may consume all your other ones ha ha ha good luck and again welcome to the madness weeeeeeeeeee !!
  5. B

burrito rat spain

hola ! it is so low and flat are you sure thats not a tostada ? sweet ride
  6. B

Bike freak from Long Beach NY!!!!!!!!

nice collection and im a big felt fan they have a lot of great bikes i have the MP with a three speed i love it and i get a lot of questions and comments every where i ride im yet to post my pics of the family collection ive had technical difaculties but hopefully soon welcome again nice...
  7. B

Amber Fire Spaceliner

i likie
  8. B

BOARDFEATHER finished 7/31/09

Re: BOARDFEATHER can i have that head badge pretty please please please !!!!
  9. B

two tone hi po (getting close to done)

Re: two tone hi po sweet good year cant wait to see what you do hey did you get your name from the long beach punk band i love it and ive seen them a couple of time with das klown
  10. B

The D@mned is the best punk band ever

yes british punk and american punk are 2 different animals both with great bands i do love fear and a lot of american old school hard core not the new crap they call hard core but is more like gay emo look for das klown live at zed records it will blow you away they were a long beach ca...
  11. B

Let's see your BMX KIDS!!!...

get it E from uncle Brandon
  12. B

New guy from the Cincinnati, OH area

about the seat e bay vintage bike parts or under vintage motorcycle parts but a motorcycle seat will take some customizing to mount good luck nice ride
  13. B

They call me naynay

was that sha nay nay just kiddin bro sweet bikes and i love the colors green and cream i love it
  14. B

i need springer forks!

i know ur looking for some chain gaurds and your useing what u have but the small chain gaurd on the red cruiser might not help any way being so small i think the bike would look a lot better without it u just have to ride in shorts yea now its tropical there right just my 2 cents again...
  15. B

i need springer forks!

the black cruiser is my fav im with u i love springers too and saddles from brooks persons laycetts etc one of those type seats and maybe some small apes or some small bmx style bars on the black cruiser just my 2 cents love the bikes bro
  16. B

HELLO FROM MA

hey this is BVH BIKES thanks for the reply i looked up your builds sweet i likey im gonna try and get my pics up this weekend for all my new friends you guys
  17. B

Fat Tires...Skinny Tires?

i like that bike and its set up to go fast cafe style with the dropped bars if u stay with the skinnys lose the fenders u can always put fattys on and the fenders back on or even half fenders with the skinny tires it almost looks like u need to lower the fenders or try some thinner ones just my...
  18. B

man what a night.

i dont puke easy at all but that would have gotten me close oh the humanity !! sweet score i likey
  19. B

First mock-up of my "rad-tracker"..

i love the bike man it is sweeeet !! and that columbia springer is fantabulish ha!! i dig it because its different than the schwinn monarch and hawthorn ones it makes me almost skite da brook ? not sure how to spell that i can be way off or u may know what im sayin my father was...
  20. B

Gold Street Customs, Remix

this is BVH BIKES thanks for the hit back hopefully ill have some pics up this weekend nice chevelle 69? i grew up in a hot rod family the only cars we have right now is a 67 malibu in the need of a lot of time and money so it will have to wait for now but my wifes daily driver is a 55 chevy...
Back