Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Bicycle Heaven Swap June 2

Thank you to everyone who came to the Bicycle heaven bike swap meet,,,said rain storms all day but many came no matter and never did rain at all,,i thank you all,,hope to see everyone to the next show sept,,two day show,,,again thank you,,the rat rod bikers rock
  2. S

Bicycle Swap Meet sept 16 th Pittsburg PA at the Museum

you can see more photos info,,go to bicycleheaven.org
  3. S

Yes you can come at day brake,,,,i hope for good weather and each year should bring more people,,hope you see you,,
  4. S

Bicycle Heaven Bike Show Swap Meet,,its all free,,,Annual Bike Show,,this Sept 16 2012- 9 am till last man standing,,rian or shine,,Antique and Classic Bicycles and parts,,new Bicycles and Bicycle Dealers welcome to set up for display,,Vendor spots,,all free,,, free Admission to the Public,,bike...
  5. S

pittsburgh bike show swap meet party june 3 ,all day event

at the bicycle heaven bike shop museum,,bicycle heaven 1800 preble / columbus ave pittsburgh pa 15233,,412 716 4956,,,412 734 4034,,,swap meet at 8;00 till 4:00,,,party after that in the museum till 2:00,,d.j..food,,drinks,,,lets have fun in the sun party till ,,when ever,,,bike shops...
  6. S

Bicycle Heaven on TV this week,,WQED 360 thursday april 19,

thanks to many of the pittsburgh rat rod bikers,,,,for all of the suport,,,,,,WQED APRIL 19TH 730,,,
  7. S

Bicycle Heaven on tv this week,,

To all of the Pittsburgh Rat Rod Girls and Guys,,thanks,,,see us on WQED 360 this Thursday April 19 --730,,,IN PITTS BURGH,,I dont know how much air time but may be something to see thanks again
  8. S

MATTATUCK HUB ?

this hub was used on most of the very rare bowden space lander bikes,,,they used two type hubs,,,,so if you need a hub for that bike i think you can get more,,,i paid 200.00 for a few nos hubs for my bikes
  9. S

american picker bike question

Stop by to Bicycleheaven in Pittsburgh,,the new Bike Museum with 13 Bowden Bikes the Largest Collection of the Bowden Bikes in the World ,,,ONLY 38 or so to be found in the USA out of 500 made or so,,belive me i worked on all 13 of them and they are not light bikes,,,we have over 160 Krate...
  10. S

Trexlertown Bicycle Show

at the last min i made up my mind not to go,,thinking rain / cold,,,,,whats the out come ?
  11. S

RAT ROD BIKE SWAP MEET PITTSBURGH AT BICYCLE HEAVEN MUSEUM

Up date,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Three more days for the Swap Meet,,its free to anyone who cant pay the Vendor Fee,,,come on Rat Rod Bikers,,,lets build a Bike and ride it to the Bike Swap Meet here in Pittsburgh,,,412 716 4956 INFO,,,,,,,,THE BIKE MUSEUM WILL BE OPEN,
  12. S

HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT,,,I JUST CAME FROM A 3 DAY SHOW IN OHIO,,,SOME COOL RAT ROD BUILDERS SAID THEY WILL TRY TO COME BY,,,,I BOUGHT 3 ELVIS BIKES FROM THEM,,,VERY COOL CHEAP RAT ROD BIKES
  13. S

First Annual Bike Show Swap Meet,,,Antique Bikes,,Classic Bikes,,and parts and Rat Rod Bikes are all Welcome,,,,new Bicycles and Bicycle Dealers welcome to set up for Display,,Vender spots 30.00 each and all others free Admission,,,,September 17 2011 9:00 to ? Rain or Shine,,,at Bicycle Heaven...
  14. S

PITTSBURGH BIKE SWAP MEET BICYCLEHEAVEN MUSEUM

Everyone welcome to Bicycleheavens first Annual Bike Swap Meet ,,,Bicycleheaven Bike Shop Museum,,,first Annual Bike Swap Meet,,,Antique / Classic Bicycles and Parts,,,new Bicycles and Bicycle Dealers welcome to set up for dispay,,Vendor spots 30.00 all others free admission,,,September 17 2011...
  15. S

3 Rivers Rat Rods Pittsburgh, PA ride July 24

Thanks for comming to the Museum,,,i even updated a few things and did some more building,,,the rooms down the hall way look much better with bikes on stands / walls,,,,im putting in every penny i have into this and have been working for 4 months from 9 till 12 night non stop,,,,you guys made me...
  16. S

PITTSBURGH BIKE SHOW THIS SEPT 16 TH AT THE NEW BIKE MUSEUM

First pittsburgh bike show in sept 16,,,sat,,,all rat rod bikers bring your bikes,,,i will post more info,,,the date is set for the 16th,,,at the new bicycleheaven bike museum by the north shore bike trail,,,,bike show bike swap meet,,,412 716 4956 craig,,,
  17. S

3 Rivers Rat Rods Pittsburgh, PA ride July 24

Hi to all the rat rod bikers,,,craig here from bicycleheaven / bike museum here in pittsburgh pa,,,,cant wait to see you all,,,,the museum will be open,,its free and i hope you like it,,,,,,i dont have much time to get on this forum as i have been working on this for three months from 7 till 11...
  18. S

Bicycle Heaven , Pittsburgh

BICYCLEHEAVEN MUSEUM IN PITTSBURGH IS ALL FREE NO CHARGE AT ALL,,,,OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK,ITS IN A VINTAGE OLD BUILDING LOL,,ITS RIGHT OFF OF THE NORTH SHORE BIKE TRAIL,,,HAS OVER 150 SCHWINN KRATE BIKES AND EVEN MORE STINGRAY BIKES,,,BIKES FROM 1862 TO THE NEW BIKES,,,,OVER 1000 BIKES THEY CHANGE...
  19. S

Barn fresh Elgin Blue Bird NEW PICS pg8

I have a nos never used speedo for this 412 716 4956 craig you found a very nice bike,,,,,,have fun with it
  20. S

Barn fresh Elgin Blue Bird NEW PICS pg8

WOW great find,,very nice cool orig,,best find i think since the 12 bowden bicycles i found last year here in pittsburgh pa,,,,what are you going to do with it,,and if you dont mind what kind of great deal did you get it for,,,,anyways great for you,,,sometimes it just pays off to go looking...
Back