Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Uptonogood

"LAKE PARTY!" rat build entry

And our nieghbors actually dig us now...wierd! Got sidetracked with my '53 ford this weekend, but the progress pics soon!!!
  2. Uptonogood

The '59 PURPLE NURPLE!

Thats my '53 Ford Customline!
  3. Uptonogood

The '59 PURPLE NURPLE!

Fun and simple rat...not bad for a rusty ole 1959 phillips I found on craigslist for free! Had a hard time with the tires...shhhh the whites are painted on dont tell anyone...Im working on getting the 3spd to shift, a tall custom shift lever...and the speedo to work and she is fo' sale...
  4. Uptonogood

Yep...after cussin' and screamin' tryin' to do a mock up without a jig & a bunch of loose parts really bites...but I'm sick in the head I really the stance and the chrome but two tone paint should really set it off!?! Lets see if I can make some brackets and make my welder work!!! Keep ya posted!
  5. Uptonogood

The Panic Attack......

CRAIGSLIST...that bike is out there waiting for you...underneath granny's tree...and she just learned how to use the computer!!! you'll find one!
  6. Uptonogood

SCORE!!! Hopped on craigslist this morning after some biscuits and gravy, hunting for a free 10spd tire...ended up with 12 free vintage RUSTY bikes...some rare with working speedos! (heck yeah)! but im STILL GUNNA DO THE BMX FRAME to many idea battin' thru my thick skull!! keep ya posted!
  7. Uptonogood

Higgy Baby!

APES all the way!
  8. Uptonogood

long, low and slow x-53 (7-21 done)

Re: "long low and slow x-53" That has to be one of the coolest frames I ever seen...the line are perfect! What make is it!
  9. Uptonogood

Re: "LAKE PARTY!" rat build entry FRONTEND MOCK UP!!! All right that was a fun couple hours in the garage! Ma welder kept getting jammed up .... it, but I made it work! The front end is mocked up...shorty 70's honda motorcycle shocks & 70's yamaha 650 swing back apes! Im thinkin' wild two two...
  10. Uptonogood

BUILD OFF 4 DISCUSSION

Q & A FRAMES? Hey guys...lookin forward to finishin' ma build...I know I can'T alter the frame...but CAN I MAKE DIFFERENT FORKS...AND WELD TO MY FRAME? THANKS! I'VE been a rule breaker since I popped out & I'm just tryin' not to piss anyone off these days. Up to no good!
  11. Uptonogood

Munster Koach 7-23 Eddie Munsters Other Bike

Re: Coast King Riviera That is a sick frame!!! I think I saw a sears bike that had a simlar frame I think!
  12. Uptonogood

Hey There everyone...new to RatBikes! Alright I got way to many lrons in the fire as usual...and no scratch for a ratbike build but I like a challenge...so This ole Robison bmx has sitting around ma basement from a past roommate...so lets see what I can do with her! I've deemed her 'LAKE PARTY!"
Back