Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rusty513

Dunedin Florida Vintage & Custom Bicycle Show & Swap

Sorry but this show is no longer happening
  2. rusty513

Ruff Basman or Porucho Frame

Anyone?
  3. rusty513

Rat Riders T-Shirts For Sale

Still have shirts for sale
  4. rusty513

Sizes Large, XL & 3XL left
  5. rusty513

Short sleeve black t-shirts with a front screen print. I have sizes Large to 3 XL. Price is $25 which includes shipping to the lower 48. Paypal as friends and family.
  6. rusty513

-See you all tomorrow at our vintage & custom bicycle show & swap in Dunedin at 360 Douglas Ave Dunedin FL 34698 at the VFW. This should answer all your questions. -CASH ONLY PLEASE -T-shirts $20 each -Bicycle show entry $5 per bicycle -Door prize & Bicycle give away $5 each or 5 for $20 -Top...
  7. rusty513

We are announcing the awards at 1 so I'd have your bike in the show by 11.
  8. rusty513

If you are a vendor selling parts or bikes at the show you will unload & then park your vehicle directly across the street. See you all Saturday!
  9. rusty513

Swap meet spaces are filled up for the Vintage & Custom Bicycle Show & Swap April 8. If we spoke or I responded back to you then you are on the list. PLEASE arrive as early as you can. You can arrive at 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. See you all there!!
  10. rusty513

Ruff Basman or Porucho Frame

Looking to buy a basman or porucho frame
  11. rusty513

Update: Please read. An art show will also be going on in the parking lot. If you are a vendor selling bikes or parts please let me know & I'll put your name on my list. Text, call or comment here. 727-916-1727. Let me know if you are bringing a trailer also. If you are a spectator or bringing...
  12. rusty513

Event shirts available the day of the show for only $20 cash
  13. rusty513

Here's this years giveaway bike. Chances are only $5
  14. rusty513

It's Back!!! Rat Riders Vintage & Custom Bicycle Show & Swap Meet. This is a fun family event to show off your cool bicycle & maybe even buy, sell or trade some bikes or parts. We'll have door prizes, bicycle give away & awards for the 10 coolest bicycles. Awards & raffles at 1 p.m. The VFW will...
  15. rusty513

SOLD Schwinn Grey Ghost For Sale or Trade

Reduced to $475 which includes shipping to the lower 48
  16. rusty513

It's a 5 speed internal hub
  17. rusty513

Schwinn Grey Ghost 5 speed reproduction 20" bike. These 5 speed bikes are hard to come by. Most were single speeds. $500 plus shipping to the lower 48 or lets see what you have for trade. Located in Safety Harbor Florida
  18. rusty513

SOLD Felt Cream Quick Brick Tires

Nice soft pair of 26x2.125 Felt cream color quick brick tires. $140 shipped to the lower 48 or pick up in Safety Harbor Fl. Payment via PayPal as f&f.
  19. rusty513

Vintage & Custom Bicycle Ride in Safety Harbor FLORIDA

Date changed to March 26, same time, same place
  20. rusty513

Safety Harbor FLORIDA Vintage & Custom Bicycle Ride

Going to be a nasty rainy day tomorrow so we are changing the date to March 26, same time, same place.
Back