Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. equality72521

Electra Bicycle Pics

That is VERY nice.
  2. equality72521

Electra Bicycle Pics

I know, I just looked. But as I say, you can't put a price tag on fun!
  3. equality72521

Electra Bicycle Pics

Thanks, looks like I found my new forks. :D
  4. equality72521

Electra Bicycle Pics

Where did you get the springer?
  5. equality72521

Electra Bicycle Pics

Thanks. The outlaw ape hangers are perfect. I stepped up to the standard ape hangers at first but they were too mild for me. It's actually really comfortable though nobody believes me until they try them. The bag was actually sold as a tank bag. It was meant to look like a gas tank. The...
  6. equality72521

Electra Bicycle Pics

Here is mine:
  7. equality72521

Rat Riders Spring Ride PICTURES

Re: Rat Riders Spring Ride My wife and I will be there along with a couple of friends from Indiana that are coming over for it. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
  8. equality72521

New guy from the Cincinnati, OH area

Thanks for the welcome. Does anyone know where I can get a seat similar to this for my bike:
  9. equality72521

There is a hole at the bottom of the steering tube that allowed me to bolt it up. I'll get some close up pics when I can.
  10. equality72521

Rat Riders Spring Ride PICTURES

Re: Rat Riders Spring Ride I think I'll have to attend so I can start meeting people.
  11. equality72521

Hi all. Not sure if my bike qualifies as a rat but what the heck. It started out as an Electra Straight 8 but I am slowly modifying it. Headlights and tail lights are working LED clusters. I'm still trying to find a leather flat pan seat for it. Here are some pics: At the Indianapolis...
Back