Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Tommy Atoms

Banana Peeler

Thanks everybody. Itll be nice to look at some of your builds now that were all done.
  2. Tommy Atoms

Banana Peeler

At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to get into a build-off this summer but after getting started I was glad I did. I wanted to build a bike for everyday type riding instead of another freakbike that was only good for short rides. I love the feel of a lowrider and Im most comfortable sitting...
  3. Tommy Atoms

Banana peeler

I always seem to grind these builds out to the end. Anyway I finished it today and Im pretty happy with it. Of coarse theres more that I wanted to do but theres always things you wished you could do but just run out of time. I did get the crossbar and a new set of handlebars so Im happy that I...
  4. Tommy Atoms

Artifac

Great job!
  5. Tommy Atoms

SPRUNG

Smokin hot!
  6. Tommy Atoms

CYCO

Love it man. great color too.
  7. Tommy Atoms

Pontiac

Great job Yann! Your always coming up with these great machines. Id love to build with you.
  8. Tommy Atoms

GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN PART TWO

Yes it does. Thanks. I cant make the tapatalk thing work either.
  9. Tommy Atoms

GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN PART TWO

Looks nice. I don't believe I've ever seen a riding pic or better yet a short video of you riding would be great. Gotta see this one going down the road.
  10. Tommy Atoms

Banana peeler

Pretty close there Mr. I had to measure it cause you got me wondering and I got 10 feet. Somebody asked a few posts back about total length so I also measured the bike and I got 8 ft 11 inches. I think I'll just say 9 feet. Also some great news! The bike is done! There's new hbars and a crossbar...
  11. Tommy Atoms

ENIGMA

Did the camera arrive? The suspense is killing me.
  12. Tommy Atoms

Banana peeler

Thanks All. Been feeling under the weather here since my last post but dont worry I will finish it. still needs some paint and believe it or not Im prob gonna make a different set of bars. These are a little wide and not quite in my comfort zone for sitting up straight. Hopefully Ill get some...
  13. Tommy Atoms

Banana peeler

I rode it in a parade but no one in my posse made a video. I'll see what I can do when she's done. Still a long way to go.
  14. Tommy Atoms

ENIGMA

Great bike I can't wait to see the reveal.
  15. Tommy Atoms

Banana peeler

Well it took some late nights and a half day vacation time to pull this one off and have it ready but I got it ready in time and had a blast with it on friday. Handlebars turned into a challenge and I ended up not liking the first set.
  16. Tommy Atoms

Banana peeler

I was thinking more in the lines of a drag bike though and yes long and low. Thanks Junknutz, You missed it because it really hasnt been on here for too long. I build fast sometimes especially if I want the bike for a parade. which I did. DJ Bill, Im not sure how many total pieces I used but...
  17. Tommy Atoms

Banana peeler

Total length is 8 and half feet. not sure what the wheelbase is and im to tired to do math. hehe!
  18. Tommy Atoms

Banana peeler

I been bustin my hump trying to have this ready by Friday. Handlebars from scratch tomorrow. Tune in.
  19. Tommy Atoms

Banana peeler

Made great progress this weekend even while not feeling that great. I got the seat post welded on although I dont care much for my seat choices that I have available. The older I get the less seat choices fit my big butinski. Also got the BB tacked into position. It was not the design I had in...
  20. Tommy Atoms

*** Blue Arrow & Minnehaha >>>>>>>>>>DONE

Sorry for your loss. Im going see if I can find a plaque
Back