Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. low_life

hey

hey all i havn't been on this site in a looong time had a lot going on and bikes kinda went by the wayside i have lurked here and there but that's about all bike related. I'm about to start a quick project and the bug is back and the first thing in my mind is ratrodbikes.com cause that's where...
  2. low_life

Name that wagon

ok i checked it out tonight and the one wheel that is still in ok shape does indeed have an M in it so i'm going with murrey (good call) any idea on year?
  3. low_life

Name that wagon

I agree the wheels are way cool but it's the outer part of the wheels that are rotted (the other side not in the pic the rear wheel is practically gone)
  4. low_life

Name that wagon

Ok thanks quick question the wheels on this are ROTTED through anyone know where i can get parts for it?
  5. low_life

Name that wagon

I came home from work today and this was in my driveway (happens all the time i find things with wheels in my driveway but this one i thought was cool) anyway neighbor told me he thinks it's a radio flyer but after searching and searching the web i can't find another one like it. I'm gonna...
  6. low_life

iRide's "Go Green" Machine

That bike is SWEET (i love trikes) and this one is bad ..... as for the green machine comment i was thinking the same thing I have one i found in the trash the kids love it but i cut and added foot and a half to the rails so all the adult love it too i highly recommend everyone has one.
  7. low_life

My new toy

Yea the color thing is different for me but if i dump it a few more time's like i did last night paint maybe sooner than planned...lol
  8. low_life

My new toy

I was in the market for more of a jumper/urban rider (more of a big BMX) I was looking to sell my "RUSH" and use the cash for my new bike. Wasn't getting to much interest n hte rush (.... economy) but some guy emailed me about a trade. The bike wasn't my first coice if i we're to buy one but...
  9. low_life

LBS rant..

honestly i have about 10 lbs by me and i only deal with one because they have no problem helping me. If they can't get what i need i go to the internet because i'd rather give my money to someone i'll never meet than someone that treats me like a leper I think it's the spandex biker shorts that...
  10. low_life

Anyone in vermont?

I found a 2008 left over dirt jumper that i may want. It's at a bike shop in vermont BUT specialized doesn't let their vendors "mail order" they will ship it but someone has to come in the front door for them to sell it to than they'll will ship it anywhere so my question is does anyone live...
  11. low_life

question about MTB's

you got a PM
  12. low_life

question about MTB's

I've been kicking around the idea of selling my Cannondale Rush MTB to get something with a rigid rear (something a lil more fun) I love the rush it's GREAT bike but want to get more into freestyle type stuff. Anyone have any suggestions on a good fun bike? I need something i can ride a bit but...
  13. low_life

johnny doe

well i've been busy with work, 4 kids and the stock bikes sales so havn't done much (well actually haven't done anything with the build) I did throw it together so me and one of my sons could rides our trikes (me on the shop truck) with the scouts in the memorial day parade. got the idea around...
  14. low_life

specialized hard rock

yea i was guessing late 80's early 90's by the design of the "hardrock" decal
  15. low_life

specialized hard rock

I just found a specialized hard rock at the curb. Brought it home patched the front tube and it's ALL GOOD. (hits every gear as if it were new people amaze me) but anyway anyone know how to tell the years of these things. From what i found online it's an older one. (it's also a very small frame)...
  16. low_life

tell the year of a specialized

i just got an old specialized hardrock does anyone know how to tell a year of one? I'll post pics a lil later in the fresh finds section which i'm sure will help ya's but for now was just curious.
  17. low_life

3 new raleighs

welp some English dude walking past my house made me offer i couldn't refuse so they are now gone.
  18. low_life

3 new raleighs

Got a real good deal on these found at curb ;) I doubt i'll be parting out (hate doing that to clean bikes .... conscience) if anything i'll be selling the seats OH and they are both 6-1967
  19. low_life

3 new raleighs

I just got these 3 bikes 1 is a 10 spd and the his and her's combo are 3spds. The 3 spds are in good shape (of course the mens is in worse shape than the womens.) Anyway can anyone tell me how to tell the Years of these? (just realized never took a pic of the 10spd oh well)
  20. low_life

Am I Missing Something?????

thanks but i just got it out after sitting at the computer and getting fresh thoughts busted out the torch and vise grips. now time to throw it all back together :)
Back