Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 18622hunter

MASSIVE PARTS BLOWOUT SALE, POSTWAR, PREWAR

Original Schwinn fork lock cylinder added
  2. 18622hunter

New Cycle Tuck front fender stand clip added
  3. 18622hunter

Hello all, New items have been added. Thanks:bigsmile:
  4. 18622hunter

Hello everyone, I am clearing out the garage and selling off a majority of frames, fenders, cranks, kickstands, handle bars, hubs, seat clamps, seat pans, chainrings, pedals, repop horns, repop lights, etc. Most of the stuff is Schwinn prewar and post war era parts, but some could be used for...
  5. 18622hunter

Upcoming So-Cal Cycle Swap Meet 2/24/13

Its that time again.
  6. 18622hunter

HERE IS THE TEASER... ANYONE SHOWING UP WEARING A CYCLONE COASTER SHIRT OR IF YOU PRINTOUT THE RAT ROD FLYER WILL GET 10% OFF MY ASKING PRICE FOR ANY OF THE STUFF BEING SOLD http://www.ratrodbikes.com/flyer.pdf Here is a sampler of the stuff I'll have at the meet. black and ivory 41 ladies...
  7. 18622hunter

Just bumping this up to the top. Hope to see ya out there.
  8. 18622hunter

Hello to all, I am trying to clean my garage out. I have reserved a space (32) at the upcoming So-Cal Cycle Swap Meet in Long Beach on 2/24/13. I have several parts from 26" balloon men's, women's frames, prewar parts, cycle truck parts, springer parts and much much more. Please come by and...
  9. 18622hunter

So Cal Cycle Swapmeet this Sunday in Long Beach

Hello to all, Just wanted to bump this up to the top. I am going to have a huge blowout sale at Veteran's Stadium at the 12/4/11 meet. Hope to see you there.
  10. 18622hunter

Stolen Bicycle Recovery

Just wondering if any of you have had any experience with the following program :?: http://www.nationalbikeregistry.com/
  11. 18622hunter

I just wanted to throw out THANKS to anyone that was able to make it to the swapmeet today. My wife and I had a blast and were able to make a couple bucks to buy some Mac and Cheese. Were throwin in some hot dogs to celebrate the good times we had today. Thanks again. Craig
  12. 18622hunter

Re: So Cal Cycle Swapmeet 8-23-09 Sunday in Long Beach Hello to all, I am trying to clean my garage out. I have reserved a space (16) at the upcoming So-Cal Cycle Swap Meet in Long Beach on 12/4/11. I have several parts from 26" balloon men's, women's frames, prewar parts, cycle truck parts...
  13. 18622hunter

worthless tweakers!!

Did you custom make the bars on your 55? If so, I think I have some bars that you could use to re-create the ones on your 55. They are standard stringray style bars. Stop by the swapmeet on the 23rd, I'll be at space 16. Sorry to hear about your bikes. I know the feeling all to well, I...
  14. 18622hunter

RATS AT THE BEACH RIDE!!!

I would love to go on the ride, but I will be selling stuff at the swapmeet. Please stop by space 16. Thanks
  15. 18622hunter

Hello to all, I have added some new stuff to the list to bring to the meet. 1950's powdercoated gloss black Schwinn straight bar with fork and guard 26" chrome springer fork 1957 middleweight Schwinn frame with brazed mounts for V-brakes Shadow Conspiracy 1/8" anodized blue stem 26"...
  16. 18622hunter

Re: So Cal Cycle Swapmeet 8-23-09 Sunday in Long Beach Hello, I am trying to clean my garage out. I have reserved a space (16) at the upcoming So-Cal Cycle Swap Meet in Long Beach on 8/23/09. I have nearly 130 parts from 26" balloon men's, women's frames, prewar parts, cycle truck parts...
  17. 18622hunter

Electra Bicycle Pics

Electra Indy
  18. 18622hunter

My newest creation The Mooneyes Worksman Updated 4-9-09

I am new to the forum. I just ran across your post. I may have a mooneyes seat if your interested
Back