Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jon

Bikes At Wichta 2013 Starbird-Devlin Rod & Custom Show

Were talking like were going...not sure how many. Sounds like 4 to 6 And xbox live son!!!
  2. jon

Bikes At Wichta 2013 Starbird-Devlin Rod & Custom Show

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  3. jon

Fat Tire, Firestone and.........!

WHAT, no curiosity in that seat........ :|
  4. jon

girls rat rod bikes

this is P-tina the "P" is silent!
  5. jon

Fat Tire, Firestone and.........!

the Fat Tire bike was a craigslist find "thanks Marty" and the 24" Firestone bike was a 6 day roadtrip find (XBOX). the last is part of a bike i was given a few years ago and as of last week the seat found its home again. (pics of the bike later).
  6. jon

ϟϟϟϟ ӍÅĐ ӍÅӾ ϟϟϟϟ - Mad Max inspired klunker

cool bike, like how you did the shifter. HEY its Captain Obvious!!!!! tell him i said Hi.
  7. jon

HEY CHEESE HEADS!!!

sounds like my kinda animals! might look into it
  8. jon

Andale Ks Summer Fest

and where is this andale place located....very thin flyer!
  9. jon

HEY CHEESE HEADS!!!

wow, tuff crowd...bump!
  10. jon

HEY CHEESE HEADS!!!

Looks like i'm going to be invading your state in the next couple of days, might be looking for a pubcrawl/bored wifes club since the wife will be with me. its a mini vacation and will be seeing some sights, ie: house on the rock!. so i will be in central wisconsin between Milwaukee and Madison...
  11. jon

Who is going to the LeadSled Spectacular this year??

Been up since 5 this morning, rained like crazy last night started around 11pm. should be a cooler drive to the Led Sled Spectacular!!!! Marty and i should be leaving around 8am. for those who cant make it or have never seen this event look it up...very cool! hope to bring back some good pics to...
  12. jon

24" x 24" x 6 1/2" showed up at 4:00pm today!

the hole in the disc for the axil is pre cut for a standard hub "about a 2 in. hole" the 7 spd hub is more like 3 or 4. have you ever tried to drill out a hole thats there already, sux and they cost $300 not worth messing them up! so i just borrowed a set of wheels from another dyno
  13. jon

i have a bad feeling all 3 of us will wear gray shirts or black on black and be on our dyno's!
  14. jon

i'll order you a set!!! you can pick them up at your local pizza hut in a bout a week... :shock: :lol:
  15. jon

Dyno Bike pics

new disc's
  16. jon

i bought 2 sets...no, no coupons. 1 set is for marty (10/18 kustoms) i sold my old mooneyes to him after i bought a new one
  17. jon

sorry, pic heavy! went from a 7spd to a single..... i thought i would give a small play by play.
  18. jon

My first purchase from Mooneyes came today!
  19. jon

Who is going to the LeadSled Spectacular this year??

that is funny, man we had some cool bikes there! are we going to have enough room if we "buy" a couple?????
  20. jon

THE CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS.. SAVE THE DATE JAN 19h

Re: THE CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS.....Tour De Fat Chicago July 21st wanted to make it, bailed at last moment. might plan for next year. take a bunch of pics and of the surrounding area!! want to know what we would be infor.
Back