Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 3

Chainsaw in the hospital?

I hope you have a speedy recovery Chainsaw, Take care.
  2. 3

Updated Spitfire

Looks good, I like what you've done to it.
  3. 3

la cucaracha

Sensor, I love your bike! It is very close to the look I am going for with my buildoff bike. I am also trying to keep all parts vintage on mine. I can't wait to see more pics.
  4. 3

67 Stingray-Updated :)

Nice job you did on that bike, I like that color a lot.
  5. 3

What is your Favorite car?

Sensor, thanks for linking that article on Isky's car. That is not the same one I read years ago, The one you posted is much better. Not sure why I mistakenly thought the heads were Duntov though. :oops:
  6. 3

...., I love Isky's car, read about it years ago in a magazine but I forget the particulars. I do remember the flatty it has with Duntov heads though.
  7. 3

Any Bugatti made from 1913 to 1939.
  8. 3

ebay

If I remember correctly, when listing through ebay, the first picture is free, additional pictures are .15 cents each.
  9. 3

ebay

It is probably a good idea to get paypal set up, but I have sold on ebay without it. Accepting money orders has worked OK for me for years. I usuaully list things at the lowest price I am willing to take rather than use a reserve price or buy it now option. I started out using a a listing...
  10. 3

Jumping in without a chute after 25 years

I wish you good luck Gerry, I quit by keeping a roll of mints in my pocket and had one whenever I felt like lighting up.
  11. 3

TJ in York

Hello & welcome!
  12. 3

Powder Coating

I had a Stingray frame and chainguard powdercoated quite a few years ago, I don't recall the cost, but I sandblasted them before I dropped them off to get done.
  13. 3

krates and stingrays

The frames shown are different because the red one is for a coaster brake Stingray, and the white one is for a Stingray that was either a 3 or 5 speed. A 3 or 5 speed Stingray would have the same frame as a 5 speed Krate.
  14. 3

where are all the bikes

My Elgin boardtracker is slowly getting there. I still have to locate a few parts that I need to complete it. Now that I don't have a deadline I might do some things a little different than what I originally planned.
  15. 3

Question on painting Rims

I used Sheldon Brown's and Hugo's tutorials to lace the front wheel on my unfinished RRBO bike. Hugo's how -to with photos made some things more clear than Sheldon's.
  16. 3

what were your first cars?

71 Firebird Formula 400 4 speed, 77 Dodge pickup, 62 Chrysler 300..never drove the Chrysler though, it was too rusted out to save, I still have the remains of the Firebird. Hope to get it back together someday.
  17. 3

1930's Elgin

Thanks Karfer, seeing yours and other members great bikes on this forum has given me the inspiration to try new things.
  18. 3

1930's Elgin

Thanks Sensor, it should be finished soon. There are several things I am doing for the first time on this bike, took more time than I thought it would!
  19. 3

1930's Elgin

I'm not gonna make the deadline, still have to locate a few parts I need, but I will post pics when it's done. Lots of great bikes in this buildoff, it will be tough voting!
  20. 3

Stubby

Nice bike, I like what you've done with it, & nice Olds!
Back