Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. herr_rudolf

The Rustrocket lives

What a great story... And it keeps getting better and better. The disapearing just added to the myth, I guess. But indeed, me too was wondering where, who, why, and how... ;) It's so cool to hear about it again and see pics of it. It seems that the bike is going to be appreciated in a way a bike...
  2. herr_rudolf

1ST ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE

I've been wondering that too...
  3. herr_rudolf

====~THE FAIRBANK FLYER~==== * Now With *New* Engine Sound *

Love it!!! Now I want my own patina'd bike... Got one of my three votes. Cheers!
  4. herr_rudolf

MOSBY'S RAIDERS | POST SHOW LIVE | Ride Shots

Re: MOSBY'S RAIDERS | POST SHOW LIVE What a cool bike... Congrats man! You got one of my three votes. Cheers!
  5. herr_rudolf

Jacked Up Pilot, few new pics

Re: Jacked Up Pilot, Done! Perfect! Now THIS is a hotrod. My kind of bike. Got one of my three votes. Cheers!
  6. herr_rudolf

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

Congrats to all who made it to the finishline! 100+ supercool bikes are on the road again. I've noticed that the buildquality is more even than previous years. I think we all stepped up one or two bars on the ladder. Well... 'you' that is... Me on the other hand... I've been far to busy with...
  7. herr_rudolf

★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Guys! This is sooooooooo awesome!! I don't have the time to make a visit around here but I just came across some of these pics on facebook... I'm diggin' the rideroutfit. Really cool and overall a job very well done. Cheers!
  8. herr_rudolf

SINGLESPEED HOTROD

cheers!
  9. herr_rudolf

★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

GUYS! This is awesome... 14 pages I missed because of lack of time visiting RRB. Got a PM from Garagegoon wondering where I've been. It was just an hour before I left for London for a few days. What a cool city London is. The only thing is... I've spotted just ONE cruiser-type bike. Let me tell...
  10. herr_rudolf

2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE - We need YOUR ideas!

Good going guys! I've been extremely bussy lately and haven't checked in RRB since my last visit on the auction-rat page because of no update-notifications... If there's a new build-page for auctionrat nr2 please post a link! ;-) In a few minutes I'm off to London for a couple of days so I'll...
  11. herr_rudolf

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

Like this? viewtopic.php?f=64&t=43785&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=390#p430278
  12. herr_rudolf

>>> SINGLESPEED HOTROD >>>

@ capnunitarian I doubt if a 28" will work on your bike. Maybe with regular or skinny tires... It seems you haven't got the space for ballooners like I had... But still, 26" leaves you with enough cool tire choices 8) Post the link to your build, if you already started it! @ chipmcluck The...
  13. herr_rudolf

2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE - We need YOUR ideas!

yes, let's see if there is still some enthousiasm left over from the Build-off! Who's gonna take the role of The Builder?
  14. herr_rudolf

Never :mrgreen: I always depend on my sense of beauty and styling. The thing works. In fact, it works great. The only thing I don't like about it is finetuning the thing. I really have to move it towards the sprocket to have a slightly more tensioning of the chain (not much) but the chainstay...
  15. herr_rudolf

Hey Sjefke, taalgenoot EN naamgenoot! Thanks. You know what they say. One man's thrash is another man's trashure. Errrr, treasure. ;-) Gegroet, Jeffrey
  16. herr_rudolf

Mixte bikes, what's the deal.....Pics

I think you can make a cool hotrod or custom out of them mixtes. I used mine for the RRBBO #4 two years ago. These are it's incarnations: ^ As found. ^ As finished custom with lots of custom aluminum fabrication for the Build-off. ^ As hotrod for the streets ^ As it sits now with a...
  17. herr_rudolf

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

+1 This has to be summarized and put on a sort of an info- or homepage to let people know what this site is all about. I kind of miss an 'about-page on this site. And on the build-off rules page ofcourse.
  18. herr_rudolf

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

+1 Hahah, thanks inshane! But I've also counted the way Kingfish did: I've counted 18 bikes that ended up higher in ranks than mine so that makes my Singlespeed Hotrod numero 19th. And I'm honoured to share that rank with Motorcitygearjammer, Chunt, Jalopy Jim, and Schwinnray69. Congrats to...
  19. herr_rudolf

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

+1 But it's also fun to keep an eye on the lower regions. Those are small competitions on their own. My singlespeed hotrod is fighting battles for 20th, 19th, or 18th place with other mid-teen pointers. Very exciting. Makes me go to bed very late...
  20. herr_rudolf

Appreciated, guys! :) Those are some interesting points. I've just posted in de votingbooth-thread regarding this subject of more categories. And for the 'Rat versus Hot' on this website: I don't think that it matters. Look at the bikes that got the votes: rusty/primered ratrods AND...
Back