Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

Cool side shot of a couple low ridin' Rats.

been a while...GOT NUTZ!!!!!! OK its been a while since I've posted/updated...but kenny p and abe's sleds inspired me to create my sled. I've made some progress since I last posted about 3-4 months ago...i finally have brakes...GOT NUTZ!!!!!! :mrgreen: and you can see my 67 DABUSE in the back...
  2. F

Nor-Cal SF Area Sat.21

Think this is duplicate post...This was sent to me from a co-worker...thinking I'm going to be there...look for me and my sled Tour de Fat is back in San Francisco on Saturday, July 21st at Speedway Meadow in Golden Gate Park http://www.sfbike.org/?fat
  3. F

Tour de Fat dates

I'll be there My co-worker sent me a link to this event...look for me and my red banana seat :mrgreen:
  4. F

new low rider

BIKE and BOARD!!! BIKE and BOARD!!! I'm soooo lazy I haven't painted the rims red...and well I'm thinking I'm not (sorry guyz) I haven't completed the brakes and well...WHODA-heck needz brakes...OK OK OK I'll make'um. Anyways I used one of my flames as and stabilizer for the kick-stand and when...
  5. F

new low rider

almost there...leaf spring seat suspension
  6. F

new low rider

update pics So I'm getting rid of the drip steel....but I'm hard core into the rat rod look. Still need to paint the rims red... some rat rod touches
  7. F

new family member gets a make over

awesome!!! Great look'n resto...A+!!!!!
  8. F

My wifes hollywood, A work in progress

awesome great paint job! :mrgreen:
  9. F

new low rider

update pic...gett'in there
  10. F

Hawthorne and Roadster

SWEET!!!! nice ride!!!!....and the bike looks cool too.... :mrgreen: just kidding they're freek'n awesome. I'm thinking of building a rat rod myself. peace-out
  11. F

Leo LowCriser

PROPS!!!! the chainguard and ring....SWEET!!! how'ja do dat? :mrgreen: peace out
  12. F

I FINALLY GOT A MOTOR for my RAT ROD !

NO WAY!!! NO WAY!!! are you going to put that on? I need to make a sled to take a motor! :mrgreen: pics pleaz!!!!
  13. F

new low rider

update update...new handlebars :mrgreen:
  14. F

new low rider

booty pic update update...booty pic :mrgreen: the fish mouth opening will get a leaf spring slid'in and i'll mount my seat for sum suspesci'on
  15. F

Cruisin on Memorial Day.

looks fun nice bikes and the weather looked nice....next time give me a call...I'll join yeah guyz :mrgreen: cheers
  16. F

GREAT site...Nor-Cal here

pics I was there late and had to bail before the ride. I have some pics and will try to post or link :mrgreen: your right the kids blue choppers were awesome!!! I think there wre some real cool designs and ideas...gotta luv it!!!
  17. F

home made...

clean mister CLEAN!!! nice clean lines. I like the use of the existing frame intagrated into your design :D cheers
  18. F

nor-cal here... hey mastershake916...I'm in burlingame. Any nor-cal rides planned? Hopefully they're in the flats...sf downtown hills can be a challenge :lol: cheers
  19. F

Newbie here

Wow!!! Great design and awesome geometry. Cheers... :mrgreen:
  20. F

done and rollin So...my SUMO scooter is done. I ended up going to the Atomic Choppaderos run on Sunday in So-Cal...really fun but we got there late but here's a pic of me scoot'in around...new ape hangers was the last part :mrgreen: do I look fat? cheers
Back