Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. char

DRAG KING

Awesome bike! Congratulations! :cool:
  2. char

★ The Silver Straight Bar Special ★

Just wanted to say thank you very much to the 5 people that took the time to vote for my bike. It really does mean a lot. It was such a fun build off and all you guys are just amazing. So wonderful to be part of such an awesome group of guys and girls. RRB rocks!!:rockout: Now go out a ride them...
  3. char

Thanks very much. :)
  4. char

VOTE HERE!!!

Congratulations to all the winners, but also congratulations to everyone that entered the build off. I think the fantastic thing about build off's are that at the end we all win. We have a new bike! I see that as my prize. I built something that I wanted to ride and have fun on and what's better...
  5. char

DRAG KING ___Raceliner Dragster___

Congratulations man! Sweet bike! Now get riding :thumbsup:
  6. char

Post Your Build-Off Videos Here!

Here's mine! The Silver Straight Bar Special :)
  7. char

*** Blue Arrow & Minnehaha >>>>>>>>>>DONE

Love to see a video of it running. Can't wait to see it! :thumbsup:
  8. char

DRAG KING ___Raceliner Dragster___

Cool video! Love me some rust! :cool::D
  9. char

The Silver Straight Bar Special - FINISHED!! PICTURES AND VIDEO!!

Thanks very much! Very kind of you. :D
  10. char

█★█ starsNbars █★█ 38 Hawthorne Twin Bar 5 Bar ☠ - Red White and RUST - Finished in a Tie for 7th

I could look at this bike all day. I would love to ride this one too. Just looking at all the cool little extras is what makes it special! Every time a click on your thread I find something new on it that I didn't notice the previous time I looked. Super cool! Well done buddy!
  11. char

Thanks Kingfish man! Really appreciate that. You guys got all the good parts over there! :thumbsup: I just love it! Nothing like good old American metal :cool2:
  12. char

Thanks so much Jake! :D
  13. char

Thanks for all the great comments! It's going to be super tough to choose from all those amazing builds! Well done everyone! :thumbsup:
  14. char

"JOKER" King size BMX! (Finished thread.)

Cool bike! I like it a lot! Nice work Luke :cool:
  15. char

TRAMP STAMP

Sweet bike man! Love it! Nice work :thumbsup:
  16. char

Thanks so much everyone! :):thumbsup::cool2:
  17. char

Well I am done! The Silver Straight Bar Special is complete! Here are a couple more pictures. The rest will be in the finished bikes section here http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/%E2%98%85-the-silver-straight-bar-special-%E2%98%85.85697/ Also a video below too. ★ VIDEO ★
  18. char

Hey everyone, thank you so much for the support and great comments over the last few weeks. This has been a really fun and challenging build! My first ever bare metal bike! :) ★ The Silver Straight Bar Special ★ ★ VIDEO ★ ★ BUILD THREAD ★...
  19. char

Thanks Silverking! Much appreciated! :)
Back