Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. blackphantom

Re: Gaskill's Hop Shop Presents: Jolene (done)

Re: Gaskill's Hop Shop Presents: Jolene Sorry I have to do this :lol:
  2. blackphantom

Rust Revival (Found Frame today)

You can always buy it back................for a slightly higher price :lol:
  3. blackphantom

Pre WWII Elgin!!! Collegiate "The Bull" not schwinn!!!

Re: Pre WWII Collegiate "Board Tracker?" Gaskill (a member of this forum) is a master of "locking" a patina on a bike. You should check out his builds, or message him. Best wishes and good looking build so far. BB :D
  4. blackphantom

A real sweet deal from a real nice guy, Thanks for helping me keep this build cheap :!: P.S. Nice fire breathing Spaceliner :P
  5. blackphantom

Need Help Pricing Sears Spyder Frame ?.?.?...

Got my build off 6 bike for $20.00!!
  6. blackphantom

Today was a good day! I found my frame for the build off. Here we have a Murray Solar Flite. This frame was pretty much just what I was looking for, Now its time to start...
  7. blackphantom

Mash Banger "Last Act"

Re: English Cantilever Did anyone notice the sea of bikes. Nice collection :D
  8. blackphantom

A.S.B.H.R.D Aperture Science Bi-Wheeled Human Re-Location

Re: My Entry-Gotta find it. Wow, I lived there for over 5 years and never heard anything like that :?: There is a pretty insane bike community up there though and some A+ riding :D Hope you find what your looking for.
  9. blackphantom

Coasters KBC! (SHIRTS ARE IN)

Re: Coasters KBC! (Upcoming Events) Don't forget about the best Club in middle TN
  10. blackphantom

Re: Gaskill's Hop Shop Presents: Jolene (done)

Re: Gaskill's Hop Shop Presents: Jolene I hope someone from our crew brings the trophy home!
  11. blackphantom

Re: Rust to Riches or Shiny side up?
  12. blackphantom

Re: Rust to Riches or Shiny side up? I'm not a big batman guy so I've decided to call this build Rust Revival.
  13. blackphantom

Re: Rust to Riches or Shiny side up? Yes :D
  14. blackphantom

I’m in with this idea, which is going to be my most detailed and time consuming build yet. Rust to Riche$ or Shiny side up is going to be a cruiser that is completely trashed on one side and completely mint on the other. I’m talking about a rusty crusty frame on one side and a beautiful finish...
  15. blackphantom

Smoopy's monthly summer swap April 30th Sat

I'm planning on having J.D.'S Junkyard open @ the swap
  16. blackphantom

March 19th. Smoopy's Spring Swap and Shine

Here's my latest creation, which I am bringing to the show. I have this in the builds under John Higgins, It's now become something else. Eternal thanks to GASKILL for laying the Dia de los Muertos skull on the pan and stripes on the frame (not pictured, but can be viewed @ the show this weekend.
  17. blackphantom

March 19th. Smoopy's Spring Swap and Shine

I heard that J.D. Birider and the Murfreesboro Sound System is going to be performing some live Music?
  18. blackphantom

Cycology Bicycles Cabin Fever Rat Rod Cycle Run

I can answer that. The guy in the middle is the leader of the FINX B.C. The guy on the left is FINX member #3 The guy on the right is FINX member #2 :lol:
  19. blackphantom

Cycology Bicycles Cabin Fever Rat Rod Cycle Run

Great Show Highwheelerboy and thanks for the hospitality. Hope to see you @ the swap in a month. Great weather, Great bikes, Great people = Great times. Here are some pics. I took @ the event.
  20. blackphantom

Murray build

Built up this Murray frame. it used to be a 3 speed in it's former life. It has been reincarnated as this Krusty coaster brake 1 speed. I built this bike with parts that were bought,donated and or traded out from Smoopy's vintage bikes down here in Murfreesboro, TN. http://smoopysbicycles.com/...
Back