Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Fireproof

Roth Reaper

I agree! The powder-coat color is awesome! And it looks like the geometry on those springer forks will work nice . . . they look good also!
  2. Fireproof

chopped up schwinn stingray o.c.c chopper with custom frame

Looks like you do good work . . . cool project! 8) I'm just wondering, what do you have in mind to "beef-up" the rear triangle?
  3. Fireproof

Schwinn Spoiler owners, I need your help!

Here's some photos for ya Dr. T . . . Hope they help! View of the inboard-side of the left rocker. Note the section that is milled in order to properly position the adapter for the disc brake caliper . . . The inboard-side of the right rocker . . . A mirror image that allows for the use...
  4. Fireproof

RedLine 'Rain City' chopper

Drabe, you're a LUCKY DOG!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Fireproof

Schwinn Spoiler owners, I need your help!

I sent ya a pm, Doc! :wink:
  6. Fireproof

Hello Stickman and welcome to RatRodBikes! :)
  7. Fireproof

Hello

Hey Johnny, hello and welcome to RatRodBikes! :)
  8. Fireproof

Hi and Suburbanbikes

Hey Joe, hello and welcome to RatRodBikes! 8)
  9. Fireproof

greetings

Hey Joe, hello and welcome to RatRodBikes! :)
  10. Fireproof

old and new

Hey Menzorro, hello and welcome to RatRodBikes! :)
  11. Fireproof

New Old guy

Hey Steve, hello and welcome to RatRodBikes! :)
  12. Fireproof

My first Build: MEGATRON

No kickstand? Not a problem . . . just lean the bike against the side of that old car! :razz: Hey Crump, yer bike is lookin' GOOD! Keep up the nice work! 8)
  13. Fireproof

New from Indiana!

Hey Josh, hello and welcome to RatRodBikes! :) Yer plated Sting-Ray is REALLY COOL!!!!! 8) I'd love to see some more pics of it! When ya put that Lil-Tiger together fer yer kids, leave off the chain and cranks/pedals . . . after they coast it around for a while, they learn how to balance. It...
  14. Fireproof

Texas Hillbilly Workshop

Bike is lookin' Good! 8) Don't mess with Texas!
  15. Fireproof

kite´s stainless steel cruiser

Hey Kite, hello and welcome to RatRodBikes! :) COOL bike . . . good work! 8)
  16. Fireproof

New guy from san francisco

Hey Ethan, hello and welcome to RatRodBikes! :)
  17. Fireproof

Fugsley - MO FATTA MO BETTA - Believe it or Not -TRADED!

Re: Folding Pugsley = Fugsley - More photos around Savannah Up front, you can put an adapter onto the hub threads to allow you to bolt on a disc brake rotor. Look at the "disc brake section" on this page . . . http://www.electricscooterparts.com/brakes.html
  18. Fireproof

Re: Folding Pugsley = Fugsley - More photos around Savannah Are ya okay with chrome? http://www.choppersus.com/store/product ... l-Disc-CP/ We used a coaster-brake hub on this . . . viewtopic.php?f=21&t=33022#p322155
  19. Fireproof

Don't make me go all Hiku on your ...!

Re: Don't make me go all Hiku on your butt! Chromed-out springer forks. Frame is chopped, raked, low and mean. I roll a cool bike! 8)
  20. Fireproof

Re: Folding Pugsley = Fugsley - More photos around Savannah No re-learning needed . . . when ya go fer a ride, just dress like Twisted Sister as a reminder! :lol:
Back