Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

1987 Mongoose Decade

Nice doing business man, I'm loving the Coast king. Got any sweet plans for the decade? To get the back brakes working right you might have to find this adjuster for the top cable. I replaced the cables but that part was broken.
  2. H

Schwinn streched mini scrambler and 79 western flyer

Thanks man, I'm trying! lots more work to be done though.
  3. H

Put a Schwinn 20 inch back wheel and a regular 20 inch front on to to get it sitting right. I pretty much fixed the rear alignment issues, but I need some more bracing to keep the rear dropouts from bending. other than that, the wheel is mostly and stays straight.
  4. H

Diamond Frame Flying Merkel DONE!

Im digging that orange with white tires and matching rims. very cool.
  5. H

Billy Jack

Re: Billy Jack - it's ALIVE! that thing is dope!
  6. H

Big Daddy"Rat Fink"Scooter New taillight Advertising RRB!!

Re: 2nd build Big Wheel Scooter Wow this looks super fun! Awesome idea!
  7. H

Etrike...Islndr102/Skipton/XC204/Oldgreaser/Ratina Stolen!

Re: Etrike...Islndr102/Skipton/XC204/Oldgreaser/Ratina This trike is really sweet. I love 3 wheelers!
  8. H

Thanks. I do need to find some non bent 20" wheels for it. I've got some big bikes, but everyone does them and I've always had a passion for 20"ers. I got a real clean 62 Atkins and a girls firestone i might post up. And I got the remains of a girls spaceliner laying in the shed to put to...
  9. H

stripped the paint mostly. then cleared it so it wont rust while i figure out what color i want it. I really think flat or semi gloss white would look amazing on a schwinn frame. I got a fender made for the back, but I need to get bigger bolts to hold the extender bars on cause my back wheel...
  10. H

first build of the Rattle can. First build of the scrapeliner regret selling this now.
  11. H

I got on here last night for some inspiration and got some good ideas. this is how i spent my Sunday. First I decided to touch up my 79 western flyer by adding a bent seat post. Then I got crazy with a space liner chain guard and finally I ended up painting the chain guard and tank. oh and the...
  12. H

20" Schwinn tornado Rat

thanks guys. I have pics of some of my other rides too although they are not as cool as this one. my huffy dragster. I changed the bars since this pic though. heres an interesting bike my dad got for $5 A Western flyer convertible buzz bike I put drag bars on it but In still trying to get the...
  13. H

20" Schwinn tornado Rat

I built this out of a bunch of parts to sell. That was a year or more ago and I just started riding it and couldn't sell it. and heres a few older pics.
  14. H

1970 Malvern Star 'Dragstar' turned RAT ROD

looks sweet! That Chain oiler is really cool
  15. H

Peddlers 09 Spring Bike Show and Swap

OMG! i can't believe i missed it!!! AHRGHHH! i needed to sell my stuff really bad!!! F#$%^&!!!!!! i didn't think you would still do it in that carppy weather, so i didn't go! im gonna kick myself all year until the next one now. dang it! ah, this sucks, now i'm depressed.
  16. H

Peddlers 09 Spring Bike Show and Swap

cool, i'll attend. i'll bring some stuff and try to get rid of it. hopefully my prices won't be too steep.
  17. H

new kid from Kansas City

nah, names Sean with the primered Honda Del Sol :mrgreen:
  18. H

my pos bikes

yeah, if you can see the 60's/70's bikes sacttered through out , you can get an idea of the ones i'm selling. that blue one down there on the ground with the springer front end is for sale, that blue one hanging up with the big slick is for sale, and if you can see the one in the very back...
  19. H

92-95 4dr stuff

oh nice, i'll have to tell him about it. surely he would buy it in a heart beat if hes got the cash. heck, if none of my friends with four doors buy it, i may pick it up and see if it fits my del sol. lol. or i could just pick up a sedan somewhere. i'll let some people know about it man...
  20. H

my pos bikes

lol, yeah, i'm used to people joking about their cars on other forums. lol. selling afew of those older bikes in there.
Back