Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. garagegoon

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

Last time I rode the 36 it was for 557 mile bikepacking trip ... Yup... 557 miles on a single speed coaster brake boat anchor
  2. garagegoon

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

1940 in the corner followed by 1936 and then 1939 far right
  3. garagegoon

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

Rarely do I get on here much anymore... but every now and again I love to see what klunkers are being built and shown... beautiful examples are being produced!! Here’s my 36 during a 137 mile tour in the Flint Hills
  4. garagegoon

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

5. garagegoon

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

6. garagegoon

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Early to mid 20's Schwinn World Motobike
  7. garagegoon

schwinn straight bar gallery

Very Nice!!
  8. garagegoon

schwinn straight bar gallery

Early to mid 20's Schwinn World Motobike
  9. garagegoon

Coasters Bicycle Club - Wichita Kansas

If its a bike... It's what we like... 8)
  10. garagegoon

LETS SEE HAWTHORNE BICYCLES !!!!!!!!

Ane last but not least... Here we are at the grocery store today:
  11. garagegoon

A true barn find... 1948 Hawthorne sees the light of day...

I have been away from RRB awhile now, but, I thought that this bike was worth showing off to the community. This beauty has been next door since 1957.. I have only been in the neighborhood since 2003. The neighbor came over to have me do some work on her lawnmower. After the work was done she...
  12. garagegoon

4th Annual Midwest Bicycle Swapmeet 4/21/13

So... I am going to make it fun for the kids. After all, I am sure we do this because as kids we had fun on bikes. We are just being big kids with our hobby. Everyone of us probably has a great bike story to tell. I would like to create a great story for a kid this weekend. So, I am giving...
  13. garagegoon

PorkChoppd Anniversary show and ride

I'm in!! Lets ride... 8)
  14. garagegoon

★ RRB WELCOMES RUFF-CYCLES ★ - UPDATE 3/23

Re: ★ RRB WELCOMES RUFF-CYCLES ★ I dig it... I do forsee paint loss on the bottom of the frame in the future. You are going to need some very flat even ground. If there are any potholes out there.. You may be in for an 8 second ride before that bull bucks ya... As with any of your builds, I...
  15. garagegoon

Let's see your Cleveland Welding bicycles!

Just a couple goodies....
  16. garagegoon

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

17. garagegoon

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

You will want Schwinn S-2 rims for "normal size" 26 inch tires... Or find some Araya 7X rims... Two of the most common wheels for early Klunkers. But if your funds do not allow and your not going to beat on the bike.. Just find some everyday 26 inch rims... There is so much you can do or not do...
  18. garagegoon

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

Pictures from a ride today... Out having fun and enjoying the warmth...
Back