Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. N

my new mixte

very cool chuck! build 3 or 4 more so when i come to visit i have a choice of which one to ride to the beer store!!
  2. N

Been a busy weekend!!! *56k lick a window*

one of my cousins crazy razors edge/someothertypeofcrap american bulldog.. 15mos old and a solid 85lbs. i scared. my home boy riding rehash before another celebrity make over because i'm cool like that
  3. N

Been a busy weekend!!! *56k lick a window*

Got off early thursday so i grabbed a 6 pack.. I've had this bike leaning on a wall forever so i decided to fox with it. it's an 80's(ish??) boys road bike frame.. bought it dirt cheap at a swap meet with on intentions of really riding it. but i do wanna make it a fixed gear and call it a fun...
  4. N

Spitfire.

awesome, what size are the mags?? i can't even picture what bars you would use to complete the look, and thats a good thing!
  5. N

my build (i hope it qualifies as a rat)

it's pretty ratty! 8)
  6. N

It's All White (It's alright)

thanks guys, if anyone has a cooler seat for sale please let me know!! same for grips and pedals..
  7. N

couple more for the lazy folk green/gold/glitter wheels the 63 working on it one last time tomorrow, and bringing it back to Dallas 30 years after it left this coming memorial day. 72 250ci 3 speed
  8. N

slapped it together and took it for a ride around town for some pics, i love this bike :) 1957 Schwinn Spitfire local artist 'ozone' remix of an original last one.. here's the photobucket link if anyone cares to see more of the .... i spend money on...
  9. N

don't have a cool name, but i do have a plan-avenger build

i guess I'm an idiot. I stared at the mural forever and didnt realize it was on a wall til the pic with the kids.. nice build, i have a 24" lugged road bike frame that i just cant figure out with to do with.
  10. N

Schwinn Panther "G I JOE"

that didn't take long!! Mine will be completed sooner than i thought as i have decided to take advantage of the weather and increasing gas prices, so aI am going to start commuting to work on it and tweaking as i go along. Mine has some gold undertones in it as well, and i really like that...
  11. N

gonna call it destiny(new paint 4.30)

very dope, lot's of inspiration in this build~ :wink:
  12. N

don't they say "genius' pick green"?
  13. N

I am working on a set of flipped bars to make it look good, but this bike gets ridden upwards of 20 miles a week and the apes just make it that much more comfortable, so i will probably keep them. I'd like to add a springer fork, cool seat and grips along with anything else anyone may have...
  14. N

decided to rattle bomb the wheels a mossy green with the gold metallic undercoat and a gold glitter ;flake' not so much clear :oops: i also have the hookup on take off kenda balloon tires so i got a set of white walls to complete the look. (the wheels pictured are s-7 rims with kenda...
  15. N

my '57 spitfire i bought this after buying a 59 ladies bike for my girl. threw it together threw some paint on it and rode the dung out of it, took the bikes to a bike show and the ladies bike took third in the womens class so i got froggy and decided to clean them both up. I took mine apart...
  16. N

DALLAS RIDE & SHOW - (PHOTOS POSTED!!!!!!)

Re: DALLAS RIDE & SHOW - APRIL 19, 2009 me and my old lady will be there with our old schools! :D
  17. N

my new mixte

any progress?? this is your friend in TX :shock:
  18. N

They call me naynay

oh...fux, i mean i'll 'tinker' with the paint... :roll: i forgot 'hotrodders' had censors :oops:
  19. N

They call me naynay

heres what I've been doing with my spare time, since i'm too smart to buy another motorcycle, and too broke to work on my 63 c10. 1957 Schwinn Spitfire, took it from a rideable ugly bike, through the bars some new tires and some paint on it.. gonna call it done pretty soon after i fux with the...
Back