Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. SCHWINNRAY69

SOLD 1960’s Ross Polo Bike (Reduced $90)!!!

Reduced $90!!! Somebody needs this cool bike!
  2. SCHWINNRAY69

Price reduced! $125 OBO
  3. SCHWINNRAY69

Early 1960’s Firestone 500

Open to offers. I know it’ll go to a good home in the RRB Community
  4. SCHWINNRAY69

I believe I ran the numbers before and it was a 63. I could probably search the page where I determined it
  5. SCHWINNRAY69

Early 1960’s Firestone 500 Vintage Rat Rod bicycle for sale. Bike has been completely rebuilt and regreased from the frame up. Frame was clear coated to preserve patina. NOS persons saddle. Reproduction coke bottle grips. Bike rides great and looks cool. Perfect for swap meets and car shows...
  6. SCHWINNRAY69

Late 1960’s Ross Polo Bike. Bike is not 100% original but a great rider for car shows and swap meets. Bike was stripped to bare frame and everything cleaned and regreased. Asking $90 Local pick up only in CT
  7. SCHWINNRAY69

An RRB Classic

I’ll have to scrape some of that house paint off and grab the serial number
  8. SCHWINNRAY69

An RRB Classic

Yes sir, we both started with bikes at a young age. I’m 24 now. If I remember Tyler had like 2-4 years on me but I’m not too sure.
  9. SCHWINNRAY69

An RRB Classic

Hey guys, it’s been a while! Sold off most of my bicycle collection but I was cruising the old marketplace and saw a familiar piece come up for sale. Scored this old Schwinn DX from @ifitsfreeitsforme He seems to think it was a 1938 or 1939. I’ll search for the vin over the weekend. Either way...
  10. SCHWINNRAY69

JC Higgins Headbadge

JC Higgins headbadge for sale. Small scuff in corner as pictured. Not sure why the photos keep showing up sideways. $15 to continental US. PayPal only.
  11. SCHWINNRAY69

Bee Hive Springer $100 SHIPPED

For sale JC Higgins Beehive Springer Fork. Sold as is, everything moves freely. $100 Shipped to continental US. This is a deal, folks! Pay Pal only!
  12. SCHWINNRAY69

JC Higgins Jet Flow Part Out (Beehive Springer and more!!)

I p I posted just the chain one night a few weeks ago and no bites. Haven’t posted anything else on there
  13. SCHWINNRAY69

Bump...open to offers!!!
  14. SCHWINNRAY69

Seat sold Open to offers on everything else.
  15. SCHWINNRAY69

Red coke bottle grips

They were on this Jet Flow
  16. SCHWINNRAY69

SOLD ITEMS: Tank Grips Chainguard Stem
  17. SCHWINNRAY69

Red coke bottle grips

Like these? No reflectors tho
  18. SCHWINNRAY69

Replied....STEM PENDING
  19. SCHWINNRAY69

Tank and chain guard SOLD
  20. SCHWINNRAY69

Parting out this JC Higgins. All parts are as is, didn’t try cleaning any of them. Prices include shipping to the continental US unless stated otherwise. PayPal only. Tank -no hardware/horn- $160 Shipped SOLD Beehive Springer - $130 Shipped Troxel Seat -$65 Shipped SOLD Skiptooth Chain...
Back