Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Zombie King

Aluminati (feels like an abandoned amusement park in here!))

Re: Aluminati*SilVeR KinG* (((JonesY came trough!))) if you take some enamel an thin it out just enough for it to spread on its own with out going over the edge of the lettering it will lay out nice an smooth . you can just drip it in a little at a time of the tip of a fine brush. i have used...
  2. Zombie King

HARD LUCK (7/30 done final update)

Re: HARD LUCK (7/14 pinstriping insanity, bells, licence plate) love all the striping bike is coming into its own. you have done a great job once again. 8)
  3. Zombie King

Yard Ornament -7/31 AS GOOD AS IT'S GONNA GET!

Re: Yard Ornament - Lights Added 6/30 one of the best looking springer forks i have seen in a long time. excellent execution , fantastic looks that forks has it all simplicity at its finest..........
  4. Zombie King

Re: HARD LUCK (6/21 mock up done time for the fun stuff) cant wait to see the fork all finished up an see how the bike bike sits......possibly a ride video? :lol:
  5. Zombie King

Re: Aluminati*SilVeR KinG* -(((((InSta-DrrrrOp))))))!- nice inverted levers where did you get those from if you dont mind me asking? :shock:
  6. Zombie King

-ROLAND- FINISHED ((sneak peak))

Re: -ROLAND- chain gang 6/17 you might have a problem with your tire bottoming out on the forks :oops:
  7. Zombie King

Re: HARD LUCK (6/5 new rockers and a pic just for herr_rudolf) I dig where this bike is going I will sacrifice comfort for style any day. I think that you will have to ride it alot like a swing bike except the swing isn't under you its in front of you. Its a boardwalk cruiser built for...
  8. Zombie King

Re: HARD LUCK (6/5 new rockers and a pic just for herr_rudolf) I dig where this bike is going I will sacrifice comfort for style any day. I think that you will have to ride it alot like a swing bike except the swing isn't under you its in front of you. Its a boardwalk cruiser built for...
  9. Zombie King

Factory Hot Rod Schwinn

What an awsome clean street machine. Put on some miles an enjoy :mrgreen:
  10. Zombie King

Re: HARD LUCK (updated 5/22 fork work and pedals) K 8) :oops:
  11. Zombie King

Re: HARD LUCK (updated 5/22 fork work and pedals) Hey man love where the builds is going can't wait to see another update
  12. Zombie King

Re: the Aluminati.. *SilVeR KinG* updated! sprocket found ! If u want to get your seat posast out use pure winter green oil works every time
  13. Zombie King

BIKE SHOW THIS SATURDAY

THIS SATURDAY JUNE 20 AN OLD SCHOOL BIKE SHOP CALLED BLUE MOON BIKES IS PUTTING ON A BIKE SHOW IN SYCAMORE IL. IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MANY YEARS AND I HAVE ATTENDED FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS. CUSTOM AND RAT BIKE FRIENDLY. SYCAMORE IS A BOUT 45 MINUTES TO AN HOUR OUT SIDE OF CHICAGO. IT WILL BE A...
  14. Zombie King

New rat for the garage

where did you find the green wall tires? i would really like to know. thanks
  15. Zombie King

the spaceracer

this bike looks so hardcore. like a hybrid 26" bmx i love it 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
  16. Zombie King

flying pegasus

you got some sic talent cant wait to see it finished :P :P :P :P
  17. Zombie King

my copy cat bike (mountain frame board tracker)

this bike is coming out awsome. i love the tank panels . 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
  18. Zombie King

Schwinn Widowmaker Krate

i did the hand tooled leather seat on that bike. if any one would like a hand tooled leather seat i have awsome prices for rat rod bike members and all i need is your seat pan and your idea and i can make it a reality. shoot me a pm and let me know. thanks :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen...
  19. Zombie King

New Additions To the Fleet

wheres the pictures buddy
  20. Zombie King

it was a busy last couple days

are you selling the speedster or the schwinn world? if you are how much are you asking?
Back