Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Rusty62

Vintage Bicyle Show in POWDER SPRINGS,GEORGIA Be There(PICS)

Re: Vintage Bicyle Show in POWDER SPRINGS, GEORGIA Be There!!!! Dude I cant wait for the show! Now I have 3 days for me and my buddy to finish the Schwinn we are building. Gonna be tight! See you all there. 8) 8) 8)
  2. Rusty62

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

The Dozer. Almost done with the new look. The first stage. The new look.
  3. Rusty62

My first build!

^Thanks dude! Yeah they are the 3" Fatty-O's.
  4. Rusty62

My first build!

Ok so I have been hitting the bike pretty hard these past two weeks and I am super excited how the new look is comig out. What ya think? Still got alittle ways to go.
  5. Rusty62

My first build!

Should be getting my bars back today. Will post pics as soon as I get home. Can't wait to see them!
  6. Rusty62

24" wheel / 3" tire. Photos please.

Here is my 59 Schwinn. 24x3 tires.
  7. Rusty62

Sun Bicycles Anyone?

Just got my set of those 4 inch spider tires. They are super rad!
  8. Rusty62

Tattoos

I have added alot sice these pics. You get the idea though. The sleeve is titled "Tropical Trash"
  9. Rusty62

Show us them cars!

Thanks Master P :D oop!
  10. Rusty62

My first build!

Haha yeah your right. Maybe I will find an old beat up seat for this build and save that one for another. At the same time that is the correct seat to that frame. IDK?
  11. Rusty62

Vintage Bicyle Show in POWDER SPRINGS,GEORGIA Be There(PICS)

Re: Vintage Bicyle Show in POWDER SPRINGS, GEORGIA Be There!!!! I am so there! Count me in. :D
  12. Rusty62

My first build!

Was going to paint the frame gold metal flake, but yesterday something strange happened. Was spraying on some Easy Off when I got called away from the house for about 2 hours. When I got home the spary had dried and started peeling. Thought how it turned out was pretty cool, kida lets you see...
  13. Rusty62

Coasters KBC! (SHIRTS ARE IN)

Re: Coasters KBC! (1st Annual bike show July 30th) I want in! Sent you an e :D mail. :D
  14. Rusty62

My first build!

You are so right about those tires not fitting the stock fork. O but I have some crazy plans for that bad boy. Thought about just going the easy route ad buying a larger springer fork, but I like to keep the og parts if I can. Will post pics soon.
  15. Rusty62

Nirve Switchblade Finished...

Re: Nirve Switchblade Finished... *new pics* Bike looks super rad! Love it.
  16. Rusty62

Show us them cars!

Meet Blanche the slut. 62 beetle with a 6" beam, 2.5 drop spindles, 2 clicks out back and plently of patina. Love this car!
  17. Rusty62

Never too late...

Dude this bike is super rad! Two thumbs way up. Keep the pics coming.
  18. Rusty62

Punk-ette Schwinn Build

So I got the bike apart and have started cleaning, sanding and painting the parts. The chain guard and seat are going to be the first I tackle. The old white had to go. The stars are going as well for something alittle more "punk" Gave the frame an acid bath so its ready for sanding and promer.
  19. Rusty62

"The Salt Shaker" update 8/1 finshed

Dude! Super rad build. Love the bike 4 shore. Keep it up. :D
  20. Rusty62

My first build!

So its been awhile since I have done anything to the Dozer. Just been enjoying riding the old dude. RI finally figured out he age of the bike and its a 59 according the the v.i.n. The other day I ripped it apart and will be making some color and comzo "changes". Found thses tires online ad just...
Back