Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

schwinn and huffy

i am now almost certain tht this bike is a 1955 schwinn racer after a lot of elbow grease and lots of scrubbing i found very faded written on the chaing guard "-=RACER=-" i found an ad for this bike on ebay as well...
  2. F

schwinn and huffy

feel free to visit my post in which the chwinn racerpictured here is completed and painted
  3. F

My first project: Schwinn Racer

better pictures coming soon with crank, 3-speed, and brakes put together and on bike
  4. F

My first project: Schwinn Racer

I recieved the bicycle from FreeWheelin Community Bicycles in bad shape: all moving parts frozen by all the rust and many other dings and dents Picture from Skyrider I took an old sears bike that had been taking up garage space for wheels and guts the victim: prepping and painting going for...
  5. F

FreeWheelin' Gambles

i finished cleanin and greasin the headset, got the bottom bracket clean, and put the crank in a bag with the bearings nancy said do whatever with the ape hangers theres no attachment to them...
  6. F

schwinn and huffy

that is the bike i bought 2 weeks ago from free wheelin i was tellin you about
Back