Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. chukndatruk

So Cal Clubs?

next time you guys ride,send me a message.... in down for a ride to support ...
  2. chukndatruk

Hello from So.Cal

hey dude, here in upland,ca. we ride Pacific Electric Trail.....
  3. chukndatruk

Pics from Aug 4 Corn Festival Parade+Retirement Home Visit

Re: Aug 4 Corn Festival Parade Ride+ Retirement Home Visit good times john, so happy to have been able attend the parade and after party with everyone ...great folks to ride with, and I hope you continue the ride, I will show up if I don't have to work..... thanks a bunch! :)
  4. chukndatruk

Removing clear coat from chrome Spaceliner?

elbow grease!...... haha.... tried everything, and the chemicals were just to nasty to deal with, fine steel wool and some goof-off, Windex,....just work a little section at a time, eventually you'll have it cleaned off....
  5. chukndatruk

are some department store bikes more sought after than other

wouldn't it be up to the buyer?..... i think most people are just trying to sell what the public wants, and everyone wants a schwinn...ugh, you couldn't give me one, not a fan, but i would take it to sell to someone else...hahah
  6. chukndatruk

anybody go to the shiney side up show?

i did... cool show, lots of custom rides there and even met some rat rod people there.... all i took was a couple of pics on phone, sorry.. there were plenty of frames to be had if you wanted a custom bike, Basman's, hard times, savage, cyclesUS even had a stretch out there, all there for a...
  7. chukndatruk

Opinions on NOS Vintage Beach Cruiser

just got this one for free....
  8. chukndatruk

twin bar stretch

okay as promised, here are some pics of my elgin twin bar...took awhile, but here they are,had to change forks ,because of the tire size, fat franks on 2.5' wheels, too fat for my evans-action springer fork, rode bike and rides very smooth, except that the triple three forks always seem to...
  9. chukndatruk

May 12 So Cal Rat Rod Ride- New Meeting Place!

will try and make the ride ,if work schedule doesn't mess with fun schedule....should be a good ride...... :)
  10. chukndatruk

This made me chuckle

hahahahaha......i have actually tried to buy a spaceliner from this idiot when he had it on ebay.....the dude goes off on me on an email,oh well, he is just someone who thinks he knows about bikes and just wants high dollar for them...... just in case, for you Los Angeles locals, his name is dan...
  11. chukndatruk

Once again, a Monark Springer fork PROBLEM

http://venicemotorbikes.com/store/produ ... ucts_id=32 i wonder if this one would be the same? since they used them on motorized bikes.........
  12. chukndatruk

How do your display your bikes?

ummm....i only have 14 bikes....small number in comparison to others here, so, i change out my bikes once a month, i ride a different bike each month, and that keeps me happy....... :)
  13. chukndatruk

VoltageCycles

i guess their site is up and running, if ya wanna Basman frame or complete bike or parts.... :) http://www.voltagecycles.com/
  14. chukndatruk

First Ride in 50+ years: 2023 Update

Re: First Ride in 50+ years, he never forgot you might consider getting a three wheeler, just for balance, it seems older folks tend to do better with them... :)
  15. chukndatruk

twin bar stretch

16. chukndatruk

twin bar stretch

17. chukndatruk

twin bar stretch

ha! that's what everyone said, i wanted to be thinking outside that proverbial box.....but, for all that care to know, i have the best welder on the job for this project.... johnny truetorch..... pics to follow.....
  18. chukndatruk

Auction Time is upon us

american picker syndrome.... seems every one has it these days, they think the bikes are worth their weight in gold....but they don't put into consideration the hours spent making that rusty, junky bike into what is a ride able piece of art, work......whatever you wanna name it......
  19. chukndatruk

twin bar stretch

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp ... 6252_n.jpg something i'm working on....
  20. chukndatruk

So Cal Rat Rod Ride*update and edited*

Re: So Cal Rat Rod Ride okay, i'll ride, if i am not working, but i'll ride vintage.....hahahahahah ;p
Back