Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. HulaZombie

Daddy Katz in Dayton Ohio CANCELLED

Re: Daddy Katz in Dayton Ohio Sorry Katz Unfortunately we are going to have to cancel the Daddy Katz Bicycle and Mini Bike Show, this Saturday Nov. 3rd. Very sorry about the late notice, please let others know about this....we will reschedule soon....
  2. HulaZombie

Daddy Katz Show in Dayton Ohio

Aloha Katz...looks like I'm late to the party. :mrgreen: Here is the official invite for the Daddy Katz Bicycle and Mini Bike show, Sat, March 31st ! http://www.facebook.com/events/147851712002390/ As for vending space, we have enough room for 50-75 vendors. space is 10x 10 for $20 if you...
  3. HulaZombie

Daddy Katz Show Pics!!!

Re: Daddy Katz Show Make sure people know that Spectators are welcome, and there will be food for sale at the event !!
  4. HulaZombie

Daddy Katz Show Pics!!!

Re: Daddy Katz Show Ok Thanks to Rusty, at least y'all know the show is coming up. Sorry I didn't post earlier !! You Katz rock as always !! :mrgreen: Here is all the info: Load in starts at 10am – all contestants must be in by 1pm Judging starts at 2pm - trophies at 3pm Open to all age...
  5. HulaZombie

Daddy Katz Pinstriper Panel Jam

Aloha Katz and Kittenz First off, I hope it does not look like I only use this for for posting my events. I truly Love this site, and wish I had more time in the day to spend on it !!......But I do have another event you may want to attend. Daddy Katz 5th panel Jam Saturday May 21st the...
  6. HulaZombie

Dayton,OH Bicycle and Minibike Show and Swap

Aloha Katz and Kittenz It's that time, for another Daddy Katz Bicycle and Mini Bike Show and Swap. Be there....it's gonna be a Stone Grove !!
  7. HulaZombie

Daddy Katz Bicycle show in Dayton Ohio MORE DETAILS

Sorry about that Katz...it is Saturday Nov. 6th.......i suck.....ARGH
  8. HulaZombie

Re: Daddy Katz Bicycle show in Dayton Ohio Just for the heck of it , were also having a model car contest on Nov. 13th I know this is not the place to post this, but it's fun stuff that I'm sure we all enjoy !! Daddy Katz Model Car Show & Swapmeet Saturday November 13th Doors open at 10-...
  9. HulaZombie

Re: Daddy Katz Bicycle show in Dayton Ohio Thanks for posting Mark !! Been real busy at the shop an a little behind. Here is the info Daddy Katz Bicycle and Mini Bike Show Saturday Nov. 6th 11am – 6 pm Load in starts at 10am – all contestants must be in by 1pm Judging starts at...
  10. HulaZombie

Dayton, Ohio - Pinstriping Panel Jam and Kruze-In

Daddy Katz, is having a Pinstriping Panel Jam and Kruze-In Saturday, May 8th, 11am-6pm We’ll have lots of stripers on hand. Bring your car, bike, shoes, purse, tool box, guitars, or ? And Funk it up!! They will also have work on hand to purchase! You will have to negotiate prices with the...
  11. HulaZombie

Dayton Ohio Bicycle/Minibike Show and Swap Meet

Just a reminder !! New Date Saturday March 6th Additional Information can be found on http://www.daddykatz.com and while you’re there, sign up for our Monthly E-News. It’s loaded with events, new products, and all that’s happing at Daddy Katz. Daddy Katz Kustom Kulture Presents Bicycle and...
  12. HulaZombie

Postponed !! Dayton, Ohio Bicycle and Mini Bike Show

Re: Dayton, Ohio Bicycle and Mini Bike Show Yup Feb. 6th is it. Looks like we'll have a good turn out, Thanks for the additional posting in Cincinnati :mrgreen:
  13. HulaZombie

Re: Dayton, Ohio Bicycle and Mini Bike Show Thanks for the input !! Call me on Tue. and I'll put you down for a spot. Pay me the day of the show... Sorry about not being at the shop. Closed down yesterday because of the snow, then had to work on the home heater today !...figured it was still...
  14. HulaZombie

Re: Dayton, Ohio Bicycle and Mini Bike Show Crap....missed the Indy Show....Hmmm Question....How many people will be going to the Indy Show... I started advertising this last week, have passed out a few,flayers, Few web posts....I may be able to change it. What do you katz think....
  15. HulaZombie

Aloha Katz and Kittens ….. Supposedly, the Dayton area will be getting major ice and snow storm, Friday and Saturday….So we will postpone the Bicycle and Mini Bike Show….The new Date will be Saturday, March 6th … Same Bat time Same Bat Channel… Now the way my luck works, we will probably only...
  16. HulaZombie

Ha...Yes Food !!! We will have !!...hey I'm still learning ! Katz-n-Kittenz This is one week away and is looking like it will be a big event. Tell all yer friends and come on out !! Food, ....Bikini babes...Hmmmm...maybe !
  17. HulaZombie

Daddy Katz Bicycle & Mini-Bike Show & Swap Meet Saturday June 27th 2009 Doors open @ 8am All show Bikes, must be registered by 2pm. Awards at 4PM $15 per swap Space (outdoors) Limited Spaces Available – 10’ x 20’ Awards for Best Original, Custom, Rat, Competition and Youth Categories...
  18. HulaZombie

dayton pics

Great Pictures !! Thanks for posting and Coming to the show! And thanks to all that attended...It was a great time Lots of Kool Bicycles and Mini Bikes. Will post my pictures this week. And we will have more of these soon !! With swap meets !!
  19. HulaZombie

for ohio guys and gals

Weather update Sunny and 34 Next Saturday....More than welcome to have a swapmeet in the parking lot. ! :mrgreen:
  20. HulaZombie

for ohio guys and gals

Inside...don't know about a swap meet, but welcome to bring stuff and set up out side....or if only a few items, inside....We'll just work around it. :mrgreen:
Back