Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ron_468

green widow

i build this bike for my gf it was a lot of work. just the fender has a ton of hours in it. the pic are from autorama in detroit i took first in my class and best hand built frame
  2. ron_468

murder murry

this is my murder murry it was a murry cruiser bike it was so rusty i had to torch out the crank and cut the forks apart. its got pressed in roller bearings in the rear axl it rides as good as it looks i will put up some bild pic as soon as i get them
  3. ron_468

the goody 2 shoes

i built this bike for my ex-girlfriend when we broke up she said it was because i was a goody 2 shoes i built the bike out of 1'5" conduit, i bent the tubes over a 26" bicycle rim welded to a table. It's all hand-pin-striped and the goldleaf lettering has 23 karrot gold lettering
  4. ron_468

a lawn mower? The Guts and Nuts Mobile

i built this for a movie we rode it down a big hill and we are going to jump it in to a pond in the spring it is the first thing i welded scary i know but it's still holding to gather. It is call the Guts and Nuts Mobile. and it's a lot of fun
Back