Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. DUSTER666

Trike Coster brake hub Question...

Never messed with a hub before...not sure what the bearing cone is.... :oops: :roll:
  2. DUSTER666

No One.....???
  3. DUSTER666

Just got an old Montgomery Words Trike with a single speed Coaster Brake. Couple of questions.... You have to pedal back 1 1/2 turns for the brake to kick in and sometimes you have to pedal forward the same to get moving...Is this a simple fix????? Any help would be awesome!!
  4. DUSTER666

Project Western Flyer

New Pics....Welded Chain Grips (dipped in Rubber Tool Handle stuff...) Added front carrier (acts as support for bent forks also)... 5 speed sfifter ( alot of grinding to get it to fit..and it still works...)
  5. DUSTER666

60's ???? Montgomery Wards trike

Grabbed it up for $30 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: she has been wanting one for awhile....
  6. DUSTER666

60's ???? Montgomery Wards trike

Just picked this up today for my wife...24" Montgomery Wards Trike. I cannot make out the serial number but this puppy is old. Its solid and rides good other than a few tweaks that need to be made. I had to replace the front wheel and added new rubber to the rear. It has a beefy diff axle along...
  7. DUSTER666

Custom Springers.... post um here...

I am tossing around a few ideas for a Springer Front End for my New Huffy Big Daddy I picked up today. Post your Custom Springers here.... :mrgreen:
  8. DUSTER666

can't afford moon discs Soooo.....

Yeah these are cool might have to give them a try, just for the heck of it..... :mrgreen:
  9. DUSTER666

Project Western Flyer

Hopefully getting some chain links Tigged up tommorow...for my top secret parts....lol
  10. DUSTER666

Project Western Flyer

Oh yeah I saw that thread on bending forks while I was looking for info on how it was done...... and the bars $25 shipped from amazon.com...thats a no brainer. But I am going to cut these bars up at some point. I love the look with out having to buy the lowrider springer forks.
  11. DUSTER666

Project Western Flyer

Do you have a western flyer like this?
  12. DUSTER666

Project Western Flyer

Got my Handle Bars in today, got plans for those...gonna be some sparks flyin... I also found a old Headlight I had lyin around and bolted it up. Gotta get a chain and see how she rides.
  13. DUSTER666

bending forks???

Ha Ha yeah should be fun. I like the look of the 24" in the front...kinda hot rodish. I guess I will find out where the Term Pedal Scraper came from soon.... :wink: Need to figure out something creative for Truss Rods...Def need some support for these forks so they do not bend anymore under weight.
  14. DUSTER666

Project Western Flyer

Yeah its a nice weathered red color...def a keeper for paint. and Original too. :)
  15. DUSTER666

Old Rollfast RAT

I have had this for a few years and just recently got this old springer seat in a deal and decided to drop on the Rollfast. It is a 26" Rollfast Lighting Middleweight...
  16. DUSTER666

Project Western Flyer

Man I have been out of the Custom Bike seen for way too long. So I decided to build up another for this spring. I picked up this 26" Western Flyer for $25 off craigslist. ( I also got a cool old springer seat and a extra pair of forks in the deal) I bent the front forks using the conduit bender...
  17. DUSTER666

bending forks???

I did some work on Bending some forks. I made some 1 inch marks and bent a little at a time. Actually Bending the forks was not too bad..( I am 250 lbs...) :shock: Keeping them straight was the hardest part. I really like the look. A wooden jig might be useful in the future. Here are some pics.
  18. DUSTER666

bending forks???

Yeah Just got a set with some reward points...I paid $1.56 for them :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Gonna try to bend some forks now....
  19. DUSTER666

BENDING fORKS

Thanx for the LINK!! :D
  20. DUSTER666

bending forks???

NICE!! Hey that black bike is on Amazon.com for their description of the Tall Nirve Ape Hanger handle Bars
Back