Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

Pee Wee Herman X1 Replica

I think the most amazing part of the bike are the accessories. How in the heck did you find all the little things that were on his bike and who in the heck has these things for sale???!! That is awesome. Great job. Just make sure you get the 50' chain for the bike lock.
  2. C

Daddy needs a new Sparker!!

I got the headlamp at the shop, however it's a Nirve product. You can order them online at http://www.nirve.com in the parts section under lights. It comes with the mount included and runs off a 9 volt battery.
  3. C

Voodoo Curse, Both those bikes are bad! I especially like the low ride style on the black one. What year are those?
  4. C

Thats a nice bike. I really like the fork on it. I was thinking about getting a Straight 8 sometime next year. You know the bad thing for me is I get addicted to these bikes. My wife and my oldest son are into as well.
  5. C

And I got it!! Got my new Electra Sparker for my Birthday from the wife. Hands down best bike I have ever rode. I thought my Nirve was a good ride but the Sparker destroys that thought. Rode it for about 8 miles the other day and I never even thought that I needed to stop and rest. The dealer...
  6. C

Nirve Red Star updated

Here's updated pics of my bike since my first post in the "intros" board old pics- http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12483 Added an Electra XL Saddle, Headlamp, took the bell off in favor of the horn, ape hanger handle bars, and a nice red chain to finish it off. Still might...
  7. C

No longer a Lurker

Whats up everybody. First time posting but I have been cruisin' these forum pages for a few months. Well, I'm out of California and love oldies, rat rod bikes and my '65 impala. My first bike a is a Nirve Redstar. I was gonna go with the Electra Ratrod but I like the frame of the Nirve. I...
Back