Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. benjimanactivate

SMOKE SHOW

I was kinda late to the game…. I randomly checked the site and saw that another build off was going on. For some time I had been collecting parts to make my dream muscle bike. I kept moving other projects ahead of my vision as the years went by. It was time I wanted to use an established...
  2. benjimanactivate

“Smoke show” 24” muscle bike build

well…. I decided it’s time to build something new. I have not entered a build off since one of the muscle bike build offs where I entered the “Dax star” I’m gonna use influences from muscle bikes, mountain bikes, old school bmx bikes, road bikes, and cruiser bikes to toss down my version of a...
  3. benjimanactivate

Bracket buster (DAX STAR)

Dedicated to the memory of a wonderful little boy named Dax that loved blue. Hope you enjoy!
  4. benjimanactivate

The bracket buster

what does three different frames and two different forks have in common?? Well.... if you have a welder a whole lot! This is my entry into the MBBO 2019. Is it completed? Not even close. Is it underway? Absolutely. I’ll post up where I am in the journey currently and take y’all along to the...
  5. benjimanactivate

Hollywood swanger

Started life as a step through schwinn frame and fork. Built a tank for it and clearcoated the patina. Added a crusty phantom chain guard and a laidback post and bammmmmmm
  6. benjimanactivate

Hollywood swanger

here is my step through 1963 Schwinn Hollywood. Patina stays, might fill in that blank space above the down tube
  7. benjimanactivate

ACME boardtracker

build this over the last month and am pretty stoked on the outcome. It’s based on a women’s 1928 colson frame ( according to the p.o.) the rest was hand fabbed by me.
  8. benjimanactivate

DR. CHOPPENSTEIN

Since I don’t know when, I’ve always wanted to build a radical raked out 60’s style chopper. Here it is..... the good DR.CHOPPENSTEIN!!!! Hope you enjoy the extreme frame fab and the flake green paint. It was a labor of love and I could not be happier with it!!
  9. benjimanactivate

RRBBO13 Dr. CHOPPENSTEIN

Hope it’s not too late to jump into the build off! On Monday I started putting together my entrance. Since I’ve been wanting to build an old school muscle chopper bike I figured it was time! I took the front of a Schwinn ladies road bike and mated it to various parts of a coast King 20”. May I...
  10. benjimanactivate

"Classes out" 1938 collegiate

hey all! I have been a member for quite a while but not super active since I'm more of a vintage BMX guy. Wellll nothing like a build off to bring me in!! Here is my recently acquired 1938 Elgin built Sears Collegiate. Gonna go a bit resto with some custom mixed in for good measure.
  11. benjimanactivate

hello from Lebanon, Oregon

Hey Guys...I just found the site and I love it!! I ride a 1963 Schwinn Tiger that I modified a little LOL. I also have a 2000 Schwinn Pro Stock that isn't done yet... :D
Back