Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. big john

Easter weekend luck.

This is right of his truck. I am cleaning it up later this week. -john
  2. big john

Easter weekend luck.

last week, my family and I were traveling from Wichita, Kansas to Beaumont,Texas to spend Easter with family. We were pulling a uhaul trailer to bring back some things we had left behind in our move to Kansas. While passing through Oklahoma City, at about 2pm on Friday, I spotted an overloaded...
  3. big john

shop trucks

ok Duncan. Gotta have some details...
  4. big john

shop trucks

Thanks! She's got a 345 with a 4 speed. Last summer I got 15 mpg on a road trip from Boise Idaho to Beaumont Texas. -j
  5. big john

If you had $100,000 what would you drive?

I would drive debt free and happy! in my 68 T'All.
  6. big john

This rotten kid...

Way To GO!! I have also found that BMXing with my kids has had a positive impact. Both in school and out. You are rightfully proud, and a great example for all! -j
  7. big john

shop trucks

Here's my peach. 1968 International Travelall
  8. big john

What is this??

yes. It turns with a lean. My kids ride it around in the driveway. - john
  9. big john

Wal-Mart sells cool bikes????

want my .02? Well, tuff! You're getting 'em anyways. Wal Mart does not make a bike. They do not make toys. They do not make groceries. Also, Target does not make bikes. Neither does Academy, ....'s, any sporting good store, discount store, chain store. And yes, you got it, neither does the...
  10. big john

March 1989

Got to be the cooles.....I mean RADDEST thread so far this year. That bike it priceless. -john
  11. big john

Wal-Mart sells cool bikes????

but why? All of my kids ride better bikes than me. -john
  12. big john

Somebody in Wichita GO GET THIS

Hidden in this pile of 4 bikes is a Kawasaki BX100! $50!! I'd go get it, but I have one and my wife would KILL me! http://wichita.craigslist.org/bik/2791271798.html -john
  13. big john

Any BRATZ Bikes on here?

Same Brat, New look. -john
  14. big john

the drawing thread

Officiating can really take some time! I help with NSOing. My wife is kicking custom 265's with Reactor plates and Poison wheels. Here's a pic... -john
  15. big john

Allie's Christmas Hot Rod Radio Flyer wagon (Finished!!))

dood, this wagon is sick! I have two pans with the intent on doing something cool with them. I think yours is definite inspiration. Just plain nice! Tank, it wouldn't be the first gravity wagon though. This is one that I teamed up with some other RRBikers from here to win the amature class...
  16. big john

the drawing thread

My wife, "Dirti Sherri" skates too. She started with Spindletop in Bmt, Tx and now skates with ICTRG. I painted this for her before she upgraded her kicks. -john
  17. big john

Four seasons of commuting ~ SlideShow ~

Nice pics!. Although the song is shorter than your slide show, I was listening to the Allman Brothers' Band "Midnight Rider", while watching. I thougt it worked out nice. -john
  18. big john

2012 Bike resolutions?

I have two for this year. 1. Focus on quality versus quantity. 2. Build one bike per month. -john what's yours?
  19. big john

This might beat baseball cards in the spokes

They did one in chrome. My youngest son has one. Looks cool. Very loud. it is very annoying on long rides. -john
Back