Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Bigdaddy101

Sour Apple

Outstanding...... This is a frame that I don't realy like, but you made it look incredible... Fantastic creativity, love it....
  2. Bigdaddy101

Started on my burrito

I want to nominate you for the coolest handle bar award of the year. Those dudes are SWEET
  3. Bigdaddy101

new ride,,,,no name,,,,any help

Obviously you are into music, why not go with "Purple Haze"..... It's purple and it's fast.
  4. Bigdaddy101

Any welders in the house?

It ooks to me like he ground the weld to much. Looking at the weld above, it appears that the heat was to low and got little penetration, or he was moving to fast. Either way, there was no penetration. This, the bead did not spread. It just lumped on the steel. so when he went back to clean it...
  5. Bigdaddy101

chinese timebomb

There must have been a sale on those red tires in the Houston area..... However, both bikes look great to me.....
  6. Bigdaddy101

Late Night Texas Burrito

Thanks guys, we enjoyed building this little thing....
  7. Bigdaddy101

Late Night Texas Burrito

Well, she's done "almost". There are a few things I need to dial in and adjust, butit is ridable at this point. The back bone was bent on one side, so I used some fishing string to cover it in a neat little way. I think the string work turned out OK looking. And what bike is complete without a...
  8. Bigdaddy101

LOST SOUL RECOVERY UNIT Finished 5/28/09

Re: LOST SOUL RECOVERY UNIT Gold Street, That should be very nice. Please tell your brother thanks for serving our country as well as serving our Lord...... Those to charectoristics tell me he is a great man.
  9. Bigdaddy101

My Worksman Girls Build

Nice bike, keep it up big boy.........
  10. Bigdaddy101

J.B. 40

Love that jig...... Great work
  11. Bigdaddy101

Mini Board Track of sorts

So I got this lowrdier frame a week or so ago, and was trying to figure out what to do with it. The original idea was stingray/ krate type bike. Well, I was helping my dear wife with some honey do's and asked where my 6 year old daughters bike was. My son rides his in the drive all the time...
  12. Bigdaddy101

THE MEAT WAGON

Re: Tailgater BBQ trailer Consider "The Meat Wagon"
  13. Bigdaddy101

Build of tall bike 4.0 and "double Trouble"

I love tall bikes, especially "flipped" or "upside-down" bikes. As far as the retinal burns, if you don't have numbing eye drops in the house DON'T WELD. If you have never experienced a flash burn welding, you will, and yes it is realy that bad. Picture a 300 lbs man laying on his back crying...
  14. Bigdaddy101

Another Craiges List find

You'll love this....... http://houston.craigslist.org/bik/1146974433.html
  15. Bigdaddy101

Craiges List find / New build for me...

I picked up these items off of craigeslist for $50.00 Thought i did OK, and helped a nice boy out. I was a little nervous about the neighborhood I was in, until I pulled up and found that it was a church. This is why I didn't mind helping the kid out a little. Very nice kid and parents. Any way...
  16. Bigdaddy101

Show me your Military theme bikes

A freind of mine is involved in military reinactments in the Southeast Texas area. This is his ride This is what the bikes are used for in the evening... and this is one of his friends bikes...
  17. Bigdaddy101

Late Night Texas Burrito

Thanks unchained, I wanted to leave it rusty but my daughter didn't go for that idea. We converged on this creation. It's like the song, and little bit country and a little bit rock and roll.
  18. Bigdaddy101

Late Night Texas Burrito

Re: Late Night Texas Burrito, Paint Well, my ADD does not allow me to be a quality painter. Never the less, I shook up some rattle cans and gave it a shot. We call this a 50/50 paint job. It looks good 50 feet away or at 50 miles an hour. And let's not forget my ghetto pin striping....... I...
  19. Bigdaddy101

Late Night Texas Burrito

It actually rides pretty good.......
  20. Bigdaddy101

Late Night Texas Burrito

It may not be a burrito, but I was unsure of exactly what to call it. I built it for my 12 year old and she is only 5' tall. The last bike I built her she could not reach the pedals or the grips. At any rate, I did a little more work last night. Got the chain worked out. I did not want to...
Back