Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. copiecat

Strip & shoot.

Take in spring after sweet shower...
  2. copiecat

•STELLA BREAD RACER•

:wink: you'r welcome buddy. It's pleasure to help you...
  3. copiecat

Schwinn straightbar stencils

It works really well, while the bike is with ... Just for fun, I did it on the same method ... david,
  4. copiecat

63' base

Hi, just because my English does not allow me to tell everything, I put here photos of the bike finished ... model "corvette" of 63 to be bought and restored to the extent damage: There will be "RATRODBIKES" or it will not ... ici Paris, à vous les studios !
  5. copiecat

Burrito's

Thank you guys ... From my side, I tried to make color photographs for the final vote This day will be deadly!
  6. copiecat

Burrito's

It's finish... Multiple layer coating, rust remains in place, is her story ... For the shifter, I used the kickstand (too simple) I have a license .... Let's go.
  7. copiecat

Burrito's

Liar !!! :lol: I said a lot of creativity on this topic ... As against, if like me, you like a job well done and well thought ... With the Mad You have all seen ... :arrow:
  8. copiecat

Burrito's

Thank you for your feedback, Take time to read post of "Mad Mr" there is a link to the contest ... Really beautiful work ... The DELOREAN ! These cars too class
  9. copiecat

Burrito's

Thank 8) Excuse me for my english... I was a bad student :roll: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AuPYJrMzNg The frame is a 24", the longeur is 102pouce... On this vidéo you have seen "vélovale", it's a Mudagoye création... A crazy guy :lol: :lol:
  10. copiecat

Burrito's

Hi, I 've cut my frame and collect some parts for try to make it... This is for the "burrito contest" from France Ridiculus "moke up" The beast, If you can read it :lol: :lol: :lol: You can read everything :shock:
  11. copiecat

Old Schwinn Decals

We can find this checkered model on AMERICAN 's 1955, 56, 57 maybe 58 and on TIGER 's 1959, 60 and more, and more and more....
  12. copiecat

De France

Hi, super WELCOME, thank you ... The front brakes found on EBay, the seller thought for BALLOON BIKES, Cable, sheath and command are BENDIX , that I would have responded with ....
  13. copiecat

De France

Hi, Lovers of bicycles has always been, adventure began 10 years ago with a first prize cruiser purchased at the BIKE WEEK. Want to look, I discovered your world and there is the tragedy .... After some shopping on EBay, I copy the one that determines my signature: Thanks to the original...
Back