Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. stickit

NERRB Bowling Afternoon Sunday January 28th Webster, MA

Hey gang, I'm in like Flynn!!!
  2. stickit

Boston Mass ride maybe?

Thanks to all that attended the 1st Boston Ma ride ever! Thank you to everyones GPS abilities on their phones. Great times no doubt. Great pics from all!
  3. stickit

Boston Mass ride maybe?

I think we can still meet at the same location. Just give me a call or text Dan. Most everyone has Dans number or call me 603-325-2447. Don't text me cause I don't text ;) Safe travels. See all in a few hrs!!!!!
  4. stickit

Boston Mass ride maybe?

Hey NERRB Group......we're getting closer to the Boston MA cruise. Air up your chain, lube your tubes and bring your beer goggles cause this ride is gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. stickit

Boston Mass ride maybe?

Jane, Stevil, Dan, Brian and Zygote. Maybe Duchess and BScubed?
  6. stickit

Boston Mass ride maybe?

Great pic Steve. I remember you saying you were doing this with family. Great action pic!!
  7. stickit

Boston Mass ride maybe?

So how many riders we have attending this inevitable EPIC ride of the season?
  8. stickit

Boston Mass ride maybe?

Meeting spot: in front of The Middle East. Parking: at least 3 garages/large lots in the area. Green Street garage and 2 municipal lots. Should be enough. T station for those so inclined: Central T stop is just a few blocks from the middle east. Time: 2PM Destinations: head over the...
  9. stickit

Boston Mass ride maybe?

Found a few more loc's. What does everyone think about setting up a "meeting location" instead of a parking location? Will that help at all? http://www.pilgrimparking.com/boston-parking-garages/central-square-parking-lot.htm also http://www.brooklinema.gov/149/Parking Looking at the...
  10. stickit

Boston Mass ride maybe?

I'm looking at parking right now. https://spothero.com/boston/cambridge-parking Trying to narrow down parking and costs. Obviously looking for free but not looking good. Feedback open now to see what will be easier for overnighters and travelers.
  11. stickit

Boston Mass ride maybe?

OK everyone, hang tight. The date is def the 16th. We are looking at parking in the Cambridge area. We have our reasons for this. The location, entertainment and ease of getting into Boston is pretty clear and easy. I know there has been a lack of clarity here as I'm behind the times and STILL...
  12. stickit

Boston Mass ride maybe?

I was planning on riding the stretch. Its proven to cut through crowds and riots. As far as our meet up location, I was hoping to park further out of Boston and ride in as Sat traffic can really blow. Maybe Cambridge area. Anyone know of an area over there?
  13. stickit

Boston Mass ride maybe?

Well were lookin at the next Saturday the 16th then. Thats all I got. Those 2 Sats.
  14. stickit

Boston Mass ride maybe?

ok everyone, were approaching Sept. Looks like Labor day weekend is NOT gonna be good. Looks like Sept the 9th, Saturday would be the ideal date. Whos in for this date?
  15. stickit

Boston Mass ride maybe?

I was in Boston this past weekend. This ride will not be for the weary but knowing this crowd, we all like a little excitement. The 26th may be a good date Stevil. How is the Aug 26th OR Sept the 2nd sound? Either of those two dates?
  16. stickit

BERKSHIRE Rat rod ride. July 29. 3PM (Rain date, August 5th)

Sorry guys and gals, I'm unable to make it. Thanks for the invite though :)
  17. stickit

Boston Mass ride maybe?

I'm thinking parking in Cambridge somewhere that can fit several vehicles and ride into Boston. How's late August or Early Sept? That's the best time frame right now I can put together. Is this enough "time" for people to plan and make sure they can make it?
  18. stickit

Boston Mass ride maybe?

Whos in for a ride in August or Sept through the historic city of Boston MA?
  19. stickit

Janes Addiction Ride June 24 -25th. Time. 2 o'clock. Meeting place 3 Post Office square. Kennebunk

OK....sorry that the weekend had to end. It was awesome. Great food and great company. It was good to see everyone and meet Val and John. Thank you to Jane for hosting, cooking and preparing her home for all of us. I'm hoping to claim the new forum name of Mater. Ya know like To-Mater? Hope...
  20. stickit

Janes Addiction Ride June 24 -25th. Time. 2 o'clock. Meeting place 3 Post Office square. Kennebunk

Looking forward to this crazy gathering. I need an address so I can partake in the madness
Back