Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Sportsman Electraflyer Cruiser

Recently built this bike up. It has a longer rear frame triangle than my earlier electric bikes and has an updated engine case. As before the electric motor is hidden inside the fabricated v-twin crank case, making this a mid-drive electric. The 52v 30 ah battery is located in the gas tank...
  2. S

Sportsman Electraflyer Boardie

Just finishing up another build. Started with a 135mm spaced Sportsman Flyer pedal bike frame. This bike uses a 52 volt 30 amp hour battery located in the gas tank. The battery controller resides in the tool box. Electric motor is hidden inside the v-twin crank case, making this a mid drive...
  3. S

Sportsman 200 Cruiser

A personal bike I just finished up. This is a Sportsman Flyer 200 model built up as a cruiser. Sportsman 200 Frame Sportsman 200 engine mount Reduction drive Predator 212cc engine 180mm Disc front brake Sturmey Archer S1C rear coaster brake hub with Sportsman Sprocket Adapter 3" Duro Beach Bum...
  4. S

Sportsman Pedal Power Boardie

Hi guys, I've been building a lot of bikes lately, all with motors. Some of my frames are entirely from scratch, others use parts from the Worksman INB. This bike gets no motor, and uses the Worksman INB rear triangle as a starting point. The frame is built from steel tubes and uses Worksman...
  5. S

Black Sportsman Racer

Here is another one of my Sportsman Racers. This bad boy is all black! 9.4 Morini engine, custom Sportsman Racer frame and components. I believe this is Racer number 4. As usual someone else will finish this build. DSC06133 by Sportsman Flyer, on Flickr DSC06130 by Sportsman Flyer, on...
  6. S

Indian Red

Here are a couple pictures of one of my latest Sportsman Racers. 4" stretch and loop with a 9.4 hp Morini engine. This things going to be fast! DSC06098 by Sportsman Flyer, on Flickr DSC06097 by Sportsman Flyer, on Flickr
  7. S

Whizzer Powered Sportsman Flyer

Here is my latest project. A Whizzer powered board track racer. The frame started life as a Worksman INB, but little of that remains. I am currently building 12 of these bikes. The Whizzer powered models, called the "WZ", and the Racer model which is powered by the Morini S6S 9.4 hp two...
  8. S

Monark Fork Repair

I think everyone agrees that Monark springer forks look great. The originals are rare and expensive. I think everyone would also agree that the new reproduction Monark forks are somewhat underbuilt and lacking in quality control. I looked into the problems and figured out how to properly fix...
  9. S

Worksman Build

Hi guys, Just started a new build. Well sort of. I have been building motor bikes and making in-frame gas tanks for the Schwinn Panthers and straightbar frames. People have asked if I could do a tank for the Worksman Industrial Newsboy frames. I finally built one. When I say this is sort of...
  10. S

Schwinn Straightbar Boardtracker Motorized

Hi guys, This is a build I have been messing around with. It is a 1950 Schwinn Panther set up as a motorized boardtracker. It has a few custom features that I built into it like the gas tank, boardtrack handlebars, seatpost and bike stand. So far I have kept the original paint. I may start a...
Back