Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. W

WANTED Wanted -1952 Hopalong Cassidy Rollfast Springer Fork Assembly

If anyone is familiar with the 50's Rollfast/Hawthorne springer, please look me up. I'm looking for this exact springer assembly (as shown), this type of fork has the squared, opened dropouts for wheel mounting; must include complete original rocker assembly, dual spring assembly with domed cap...
  2. W

communication

Hello. I Haven't been on here for a good while. Need to know how to communicate privately with sellers. Many Thanks!
  3. W

'42 Hawthorne. "The Answer" (Finished)

Every once in a while on this forum you across a builder who is not afraid to go there and not afraid to take you there. Patina is in the rat baby. 8) That bike is nice man. :D wcc
  4. W

Too Many Projects

Dog! Go wit your bad self! Man those are nice! Glad there are some guys out there who knows how to rat a bike!
  5. W

wcc's "BACKSTREET" Spaceliner

Yeah, it does bring the thought of those boys don't it? Too late to rename it. the bike isn't fully done. I'm planning to have another set of wheels built-up around a Sachs two speed automatic I have stashed, and the Shelby springer needs to be modified. also, I'm thinking about entering it in...
  6. W

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

BACKSTREET
  7. W

wcc's "BACKSTREET" Spaceliner

Backstreet acting civil Backstreet in a bad mood Some of my other pass efforts. Sold them off. Schwinn Autocycle w/ Monark springer Earlier Spacliner brainstorm Shelby w/ J.C. Higgins springer Huffman w/ Columbia springer Road Master w/Western Flyer Springer X53 springer...
  8. W

Western Flyer / Murray

Flamejigger. I have to ride with brigmaster on this man. there are rat bikes and then, there are RatRodBikes! and yours is a RatRodBike! to the true definition. I appreciate your reasoning and that's true. different strokes for different folks? but I personally applaud the guys who really go...
  9. W

"BACKSTREET" Spaceliner gone APE? back again!

Hey community. I promised I would get back showing this bike with the hard fork and jr. Ape bars (I call em). Once everything is tighten up, the rubber will meet the road. I entertain the thought of a bike rack, but I had to take time and find one that would work with...
  10. W

Wolf Built. Two completed builds.

Wow, Please show more pics! these bikes are awesome. I agree with everyone else. Wish I had the enginuity to build a bike like these.
  11. W

"BACKSTREET" Spaceliner

sulley. Thanks for the compliment man. I read your whole thread. And, yours is a LOOKER! sulley, as I read your thread, My face wrinkled a bit when your shared that you had a bad heart condition. I hope that everything went well. This hobby has a purpose, It's fun and stress free. It's...
  12. W

"BACKSTREET" Spaceliner

Yeah, I'll show you when I post the next set of pics. That part is critical. I got it off of ebay. Thanks! wcc
  13. W

"BACKSTREET" Spaceliner

This is my contribution to the spaceliner community. You need to know my soul inspiration for this build comes from Joey Mac's "Devilwing" creation a few years back. I'm sure many of you guys remember his creation. He brought the best out of Spaceliner's frame design and took it to another...
  14. W

Shel - n - J.C.

Hey beachside. You & me both. I can't wait to see what you do on yours. Are you aware of mounting issue with the beehive fork to the Shelby frame? wcc
  15. W

Shel - n - J.C.

Greetings Community Allow me to introduce myself. I'm wcc. I've been a member of this forum for awhile, over 2 years. Yet, this is my first official post. Shame, I'm just a piece of work in progress. Speaking of work in progress, I felt the need to post this partial build because several days...
  16. W

51 Shelby Airflo (Done)

Re: 51 Shelby Airflo Dude, watch youself I compiled the very same combination of parts. I'll be watchin you and I might call you to a dual. All the Best!
  17. W

59 Rollfast

8) Very Interesting Concept man. :)
  18. W

HERCULES/HAWTHORNE - english bike / cruiser

Just want to know If you still have this bike or at least the frame. Do you want to sell it? Please respond to my email address at [email protected] I'll get your response there. I'm new to all this so it will take some time to find my way around this forum. Look to hear from you. Thanks...
Back