Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. kenny p

Seatpans instead of seats?

I may have mislead, Ratsphinx...that's not my bike, it's a photo I found, and just fell in love with the bike. Just using it as an example.
  2. kenny p

Seatpans instead of seats?

Okay, I have a question and an opinion. I love, love, love this bike, a lot,(Dan at "I Ride"?).... but don't you think it would be just perfect with a motorcycle styled seat pan instead of a typical bicycle tacked on there? Imagine that seat gone and a little padding between the top tube and...
  3. kenny p

The "Death Proof" Outlaw Soapbox Derby Racer

AWESOME!!!!
  4. kenny p

Jap Chop Project

Thanks Chain Drive! Can't believe you found this thread from 4 -5 years ago. Here is a link to more build pics. http://www.thechopperunderground.com/fo ... ntry260802 I sold it a few years ago to a buddy who still rides the heck out of it. :mrgreen: As far as the forks, I live in Florida...
  5. kenny p

Orange County Crapper

Uh Oh !!!
  6. kenny p

The Skateboarding Thread

Just got a Sector 9 Bamboo with Gullwing Sidewinders. Those double trucks are really fun, if you have a chance to check them out, do so, the amount of carve you get out of them is crazy! My brother and I had a half pipe in our bedroom as a kid, we asked our parents first and they said "go...
  7. kenny p

"Double Whammy" Mini Bike Dragbike build

The dual clutch was purchased at BMI Karts http://www.bmikarts.com/item/Max-Torque ... -April-354 There ya go! : )
  8. kenny p

Orange County Crapper

Hah, Hah, Thanks, but, no.......that was a one night only deal. I wish the video was still there. It was pretty funny. The reason it was for the one night was that I had to return the toilet to work. It was a brand new commode that the Boss let me borrow. Believe it or not, I sealed the...
  9. kenny p

Orange County Crapper

Ahhh, this brings back some memories!!
  10. kenny p

Jesse James vs SR / JR Teutul

Nobody is as cool as Cole. His Hot Rods and Bikes, I've never seen one that I didn't like. Plus, he's a laid back cool "walk the walk" kinda guy. That's why he doesn't have his own TV show....and that's okay!
  11. kenny p

Are there any toy collectors around here? STADIUM CHECKERS!

Re: Are there any toy collectors around here? That really stinks!!!! Hope some dry out alright. I hear you on the impulses, that pic of my HW cars was only one wall in the garage, the otherside the same and boxes in the attic and bedroom. WHY? Why do we do this? It is kinda silly, they just...
  12. kenny p

Are there any toy collectors around here? STADIUM CHECKERS!

Re: Are there any toy collectors around here? Have any flip top funny car Hot Wheels? I like Hot Wheels! :mrgreen:
  13. kenny p

Jesse James vs SR / JR Teutul

Even though Jesse has let me down with his bad decision making in his personal life, his bikes are much classier than the theme bikes of OCC. He posts once and awhile over on the HAMB and his welding skills are way above Juniors skill level. This will be really fun to watch, thanks for the heads up.
  14. kenny p

Mini bike motor question

Bigfatwhitewalls----AWESOME MINI !!!! 8)
  15. kenny p

The runs went really smooth, no shakes or shimmies. With the gearing I ran, it doesn't really "launch" it kinda rolls on and then starts taking off. Steve, It felt like a 163!! My friend took some with his camera, I'll bug him tonite to get it to me. Here is my timeslip for a little proof...
  16. kenny p

Well, the day I've been waiting for came and went in a flash! The Billetproof Drags and Minibike Madness are in the books. Fastest pass of the day for the Double Whammy was............ 11.359 at 63.08 mph. Pretty happy with that! I met some great people, saw some neat mini's and watched some...
  17. kenny p

Hah Hah, true cman, true! I'm gettin' excited, 9 more days until the drags! :lol:
  18. kenny p

My other passion

Very Cool!!! I'd like to hear more! :D
  19. kenny p

Oh boy, new stuff!! I have heard a lot about stock flywheels that can come apart at higher rpm's. So to be safe I broke down and bought a pair of ARC Billet Flywheels. They are just too pretty to be covered up!! So I took a pic before the covers went back on.
  20. kenny p

John Eads sounds like my kinda guy!!
Back