Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

Show me your WHEEL

heres my trike wheels before being built, sorry for the tape, it is polished under there
  2. O

Which Schwinns had the "Feather Chainguard"?

was wondering if Swchinn made them for 24" bikes, if so sure would like to get one
  3. O

Which Schwinns had the "Feather Chainguard"?

Did they make it for 24" bikes?
  4. O

MONSTER HIGGINS REBUILD.NEW PICS!!

Re: MONSTER HIGGINS REBUILD??? OPINIONS I think that Karfer67 did that years ago, think that he set the standard that has been copied alot, you might want to check out his "the Higgins" but still a nice looking ride
  5. O

1935 Wards Hawthorne - refurb on a hard life

neat project and wonderful story, sent pm as I have a '35 Hawthorne also boardtrack style but mostly og, there is pics on here, just do a search, good luck and keep us updated please, will be watching this build for sure
  6. O

snagged a 1936 schwinn model C

was wondering how you dated it at 1936? as there is no serial number records that early
  7. O

Electra Bicycle Pics

the Custom was an aluminum frame also, as I have the frame only, it is the early style Streamride series
  8. O

$35 Craigslist Find

have one also, also have a Schwinn trike rearend, been thinking of marrying the two of them together, cool find for the price
  9. O

Anyone know about Hawthorne's?

what you waiting for? for $20, I would have already turned the key and been there, it is 60"s middleweight, I have one, and won't sell it
  10. O

Please help me date my Rollfast

it is 50's, last ballon Rollfast was 1955,56, the crank's, chaingaurd, seat, and probly fenders not original, but still a cool find and I would clean and ride it, hope you enjoy
  11. O

Internal cable routing

12. O

Internal cable routing

cable in frame has been done long time ago,
  13. O

Sacramento Cycle Swap Meet FREE Admission Jan 15, 2012

where's it at? time is getting short would like to go if we knew where
  14. O

Diamond in the Rough- Polished Gem Almost done

Re: Diamond in the Rough- '32 Rollfast Ballooner nice project, will be watching this, pm sent
  15. O

24" motorbike?

depending on price, what are you waiting for? I already would have sucked it up, no matter what wheel size
  16. O

Maple island s7 westwind tires

Hi, pm'd you,
  17. O

100mm rims on 7spd nexus hub?

why don't you support your LBS? ask Mike over at Vintage Bike Supply about it
  18. O

26in Phat Chopper Find!

and your are trying to sell for $400?
  19. O

Not a bike ,but cool, and worth its weight

look's like someone brass plated a 453 Detroit valve cover to me, very neat
  20. O

looking for the year

thank's, here is pic of crank out of it,
Back