Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. OZ1972

Dayton Show - June 22

Re: Dayton Show - Memorial Weekend Count me in sounds like fun!
  2. OZ1972

WESTERN FLYER X-53

Thanks! I had fun putting all the nice pieces on one bike to make it orginial.
  3. OZ1972

WESTERN FLYER X-53

Ran across a few Western Flyers X-53 and took them all and made one nice one with all orginial parts, it turned out really nice, i might be selling this not for sure though just thought i would share and see what everyone thought of the finished project thanks OZ!!!!
  4. OZ1972

RUSTY N CRUSTY

Here is the start of my biker build off bike, its a Cleveland Welding roadmaster i bought off of my cousin, I have got some pretty cool ideas lets just see how it turns out.... First 5 pics of the start of my bike
  5. OZ1972

OLD DAYTON MOTOBIKE WITH ENGINE GOTTA SEE THIS...

I CALLED "SIMPLEMAN" ON THE WAY HOME WITH THIS BIKE BEFORE I POSTED THE PICTURES, ONCE HE SEEN IT HE HAD TO HAVE IT, THANKS FOR ALL THE INPUT & REPLY'S & THANKS TO "SIMPLEMAN" FOR BUYING THE BIKE, THANKS GUY'S OZ :D :D :D :D :D
  6. OZ1972

OLD DAYTON MOTOBIKE WITH ENGINE GOTTA SEE THIS...

Pick this old Dayton bike up today with the engine built on it, pretty cool old piece let me know what you think, I am thinking about selling. Thanks OZ
  7. OZ1972

Bought a couple of bikes the american pickers passed on.

COOL BIKES NATE THAT WAS A GREAT STORY ABOUT THE BIKES :D
  8. OZ1972

24in SCHWINN W/MOTOR

Found this really cool bike at a car swap meet plan on fixing it retro style, me and a buddy plan on fixing it up he is a big car/motorcycle collector and i am trying to get him into bicycles we saw this and he had to have it, after we get done with it it should be really cool, let me know what...
  9. OZ1972

WILD PANTHER

Here is my finished bike for the biker build off my 1951 Schwinn panther, I took it apart and got everything ready and me and my dad finished it togther. We worked togther to find all the pieces and parts we need to finsh it i think it turned out pretty good we reversed the steering tube on the...
  10. OZ1972

tour de Fat Bike

WAY COOL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, & I LOVE THE TROY LEE TIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
  11. OZ1972

Wild Panther

Thanks for the input and thanks for making me feel welcome, i hope to have alot of fun with this build and come up with some really cool ideas, hopefully i wont need that tetanus shot :lol: Hope to have some fresh pics soon. :mrgreen:
  12. OZ1972

Wild Panther

Hi i am excited to be in this build off this is my first time, I want to make this bike anywhere between orignal and rat rod i have a couple coold ideas if anyone has any suggestions or comments let me know thanks OZ :mrgreen:
Back