Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

"Sprocket" The Reindeer

Had this old 10 speed lying around and thought I'd put a bicycle spin (pun intended) on Christmas this year. His name is Sprocket and either he will be posted in the yard or riding around on my Thule rack during the holidays.
  2. O

My girlfriends Rollfast

Great tape work ! Gonna be a great ride.
  3. O

"Flying O" Freebie

A friend of mine gave me this under the condition I made two other bikes around his place disappear with this one. This one was the one I liked, the other ones were bargain store mt bikes that can be scabbed for parts... not sure what I'm going to do with this one just yet. Might do a version...
  4. O

RedLine Double X G-Bike

Looks great ! Can't wait to see more progress. Can you detail how you did the knee set up and what you used for pads?
  5. O

Now With Full Write-Up - The Third Bike (pic heavy)

Beautifully done and beautiful outcome !
  6. O

Caloi Drag Chopper

Got a chance to pick up a Caloi Drag Chopper complete and like new for $200... sound like a good deal?
  7. O

Hello from Oklahoma

Been lurking here awhile. I love the site and whole vibe! I've just about finished a bike I've been re-doing for awhile. Its a tribute to my Grandfather's WWII division (10th Mountain Division). I"m located in Southern Oklahoma. I have a '98 GT RTS 3 full suspension Mtn Bike...
Back