Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rydr1

RIP Pee-Wee Herman

Hopefully this is the right place to post this: Good bye to one of our childhood actors. Paul Reubens brought to life an eternal character and showed us all a bike to admire. Edit: The picture is not mine, posted from online source.
  2. rydr1

SOLD Red Felt Hurley 26"x50MM single speed

Wheels have sold. Hello, selling these wheels I was hoarding for a future build, but I have too many bikes and have decided to part with them. These are used so there are some scratches and some cosmetic wear, but they spin properly and rear brake works like it should. I will also be parting...
  3. rydr1

FOUND **FOUND** Felt MP handlebars and 24" Felt rims and front hub.

Sorry to hear that. Thanks Ron.
  4. rydr1

SOLD Set of used Felt whitewall quick bricks

Set of Whitewall Quick Brick tires $00 or best offer plus actual shipping via bike flights or pick up in 92069. Will ship within 3 business days of payment. Feel free to request additional pictures or contact me with questions. Wheels SOLD Selling a used complete rear Felt 26x50mm Sturmey...
  5. rydr1

SOLD 26" Felt quick brick white wall tires with with original font

Selling this set of quick bricks I've had hanging around. $95 or best offer plus actual shipping and PayPal fees. Pick up is welcomed in San Marcos Ca. for $75 If I don't have to pack and ship them.
  6. rydr1

Felt 1903 sprocket

I have this one. It needs a good cleaning, maybe even sanding and paint, after my shed flooded and I didn't find out it was under water months later.
  7. rydr1

FOUND Felt cruiser grips

Looking for some Felt Coke bottle grips with the chrome ends. Black or brown will work and grips don't have to be new. Thanks
  8. rydr1

Felt Quick Bricks Whitewall Classic lettering

Selling this set of whitewall Felt Quick Bricks 26x2.125 tires in great shape. $80 plus shipping or best offer Locate in a San Marcos CA.
  9. rydr1

FELT Cruiser Parts (what's left)

^this is sad to hear. This was place had a lot of cool stuff. On an another, E-bikes have changed the bike industry tremendously.
  10. rydr1

SOLD FELT Hurley Frame - $50 not a joke!

Was holding this bike frame for a forum member, but the deal fell through. Willing to take a reasonable offer. Thanks
  11. rydr1

My custom Felt Evel Knievel build

How did you get the decals too look so good on there. Did you powder coat or paint it? Thanks
  12. rydr1

WTB Felt MP Cruiser saddlebag and headlight

These are for reference, but I'll keep an eye out for another Felt bag. BTW, does your bike have the front generator hub?
  13. rydr1

Hopefully it's not too late, but I barely found both items I was looking for so here is the bag and headlight.
  14. rydr1

Overcomplicated Suicide Shifters

I am here for the creativity! Air vent gear piece. That is one awesome looking shifter.
  15. rydr1

glide deluxe

Good old Dyno. Really awesome bikes. Congrats.
  16. rydr1

Any black headlight should work. The early stock Felt MP came with a front generator hub that will power the 3 watt bulb in the stock headlight and will only light about 1 foot in front of the bike. I'll post up some pics of the stock headlight and what I currently have on it. The stock felt...
  17. rydr1

SOLD Felt 26x50mm wheels set and Quick bricks $220

-SOLD- Selling a set of red Felt 26x50mm single speed wheel set with front large hub on a used set of whitewall quick bricks. One of the tires has the lettering wiped out $220 plus shipping or best offer. Located in San Marcos CA. Local pick up welcomed.
Back