Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Ace

Electra Straight 8,electric chopper project

Wow, congrats on such a fine result! I can think of a few movies in which it would be quite an eyecatcher, shere science fiction :mrgreen: Now that it's finished, I am curious: how much does it weigh?
  2. Ace

Basman 346

Thanks for the info Jack. I need 2 new black ones as well: after 3 years of use and 2 harsh winters (been plowing through snow and -18ºC) the former made from flexible rubber on/off buttons have turned to solid unflexible matter and are non-functional at the moment...good thing it is broad...
  3. Ace

WILD FRAME DESIGN...

Reminds me of the Mechano sets we used to build with as kids...technical lego perhaps? I like it though 8)
  4. Ace

Basman 346

The Netherlands, that's where baby bikes hatch before the ratrodstorch delivers them across the globe :lol:
  5. Ace

Now it's real.

I did every now and again, but most are too low and are in the way of my rearlights, I want really short leather bags. Haven't been looking too hard though, as the bags I've got function well for their purpose, which is storing my locks and raingear. But leather would suit my seat better, that's...
  6. Ace

Ratty 8

Can't wait to see the endresult Jack, this is turning out great, nice work 8)
  7. Ace

Now it's real.

At your service, just in case you meant my bike instead of the misses :lol: Electra rack with bags, would love some leather bags but you've got to run into suitable ones I guess. Haven't found mine yet...
  8. Ace

Basman 346

@ liquidchild: check out my flickr album for pics of the headlight led-conversion and bracket fixing http://www.flickr.com/photos/9213917@N04 Thanks 8)
  9. Ace

first timer

Wow, makes me wish I was younger so I could have a spin on that :mrgreen: koele fiets!
  10. Ace

Grulf from France

Bonjour d'Hollande! Does Grulf mean anything en francais?
  11. Ace

Boblbee backpack

Handig! 8)
  12. Ace

Greetings, fellow lovers of bikes with character

Tripple wow :mrgreen: now why didn't I think of putting all my bikes together in one image? Nice!
  13. Ace

Who rides everyday?

I have no driver's license, so yes, I ride my bike(s) every single day for commuting and shopping. Living near the dutch coast I'm used to windy weather, no sweat! But that is the reason all my bikes have gears, or I would be lost :mrgreen: Basman with Nexus 7 is favourite ofcourse, but I still...
  14. Ace

greetings from belgium, now with bike pic's

Re: greetings from belgium Hallo zuiderbuur, groet van een fan van speciale bierkes :wink: cheers!
  15. Ace

FBI 2011

It was difficult to take decent pics in such a confined space as The Dome is, but I managed to get a few shots too: My personal fave: Yes, that's another great bike on the sidecar 8)
  16. Ace

Basman 346

Shame you're not coming Boris, would have been great to catch up with you mate! Guess we'll have to make up for that on FB :wink:
  17. Ace

My cabin build

Man that looks nice, would love to retire with a view like that. How much do you charge a month Al? :mrgreen:
  18. Ace

Basman 346

There ya go, both fenders satin black: I think I'm ready now, all that's left white is the frame :mrgreen:
  19. Ace

who all is still listening to vinyl?

Here's another vinylguy, like all Beatles and Hawkwind albums 8) replaced the needle last week so I should be good for years to come! :mrgreen:
  20. Ace

Dutch show off

Hallo Ramon, nog naar Amsterdam komend weekend?
Back