Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

SKULL SKATES MONARK BOMBER

the rims are o.g. 26" mongoose pro class rims laced to sealed bearing alloy single speed freewheel sturmey archer hubs with dt stainless spokes. i used the pro class rims to highlight the bulbous space styling of the silver king, was stoked to find a red anodized chainwheel with holes that kinda...
  2. F

2010 SKULL SKATES CRUISER

Re: 2010 SKULL SKATES 26" CRUISER Bombing and carving hills at high speeds...would highly recommend this as an alternative to smashing knees, I'm 47 and i actually wrote off a skull skates prototype frameset recently. I launched a nice jump in the trails at the end of the block without eyeing...
  3. F

2 Pre-War matching ELGINS

wow sick score right down to the finned musselman hubs! these are my favorite old skool hubs...inspiring score bro!!! elgins are awesome i have a couple in the stable.
  4. F

CCM Balloon and Monark Silver King Scores

hotrodbob that single bar CCM lools killer! you are close to the birthplace of CCM products, nice! will not be painting mine [ no touch ups either ], just adding the chainguard and randomly cuddling while rolling the hood. the Monark now that's another story, it's gonna be a full blown custom...
  5. F

2010 SKULL SKATES CRUISER

Re: 2010 SKULL SKATES 26" CRUISER The bike is styled after old school bmx cruisers and as such cable guides are considered kook style. The gearing is mid range leaning to low, with a 44T chainwheel and an 18T freewheel. Thanks for the comments and interest! =pd= skull skates
  6. F

CCM Balloon and Monark Silver King Scores

Been wanting both of these bikes for about 15 years and am feeling the stoke! The 1950 CCM is a Canadian made balloon tire bike which is quite rare [ CCM made many of the 28"X 1 3/4" wheel sized bikes but very few ballooners ] I picked it up at our local bike swap recently here in Vancouver and...
  7. F

THE MOTO ELGIN

sweet roller, functional and clean looking...pro class rims drool drool
  8. F

Kreature from the Klunk Lagoon

thanks for your responses...the Skull Skates bars are chromoly, tig welded and avaialble for purchase at: http://skullskates.com/catalog/product_ ... cts_id/324
  9. F

Few more shots taken at the trail at the end of my block in Vancouver Canada: I run a small skateboard company called Skull skates, we produce limited runs of performance 26 cruiser framesets, bikes and handlebars...check out our bicycle collection at...
  10. F

All I have are before and after fliks...56 spitfire powdered teal and Klunkerized with 7X's, Sturmey Archer drums with 3-spd internal shift, Tomaselli levers, Campy strata cranks, KKT bear traps,Brooks B-66 saddle, Skull skates bars, Schwinn approved grips http://i36.tinypic.com/25tgi2p.jpg
Back