Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bonez

Show us them cars!

Loans were a smart mve indeed, but i woulda kept the cougar. Its one of my dream cars, up to gen.4, then they got to shizzit... Thanx Will, what do you roll now?? British scene was what got me into cars back in about 97. When i moved back to italy in 04 i brought the sickness with me :)
  2. bonez

16" kiddo bikes

I guess no one builds them. I always check the bike section on Layitlow, but im into the classier lowriders and it seems the majority there are tacky as fuk! Some cool ideas thou, even for tricycles, thats if you get past the laser cut eye pokeing forks and gangta murals :D And im all about...
  3. bonez

Show us them cars!

Try here for Fiesta spares. Quality is rather low at times, but thryre the only real partshouse for old euro-fords. They will ship worldwide. http://www.motomobil.com/ford-special,210.html Anyways, heres my '72 TC Ford, TC stands for Taunus/Cortina, as they are the same car but with diffrent...
  4. bonez

B-52 trike

Bad ...! Gonna build a trike too soon enuff, not this hi-tech, but there is some grwat ideas here and enuff inpiration to build a second one ;)
  5. bonez

Heavyweight build "FATBOB" CHANGES!

Re: Single sided stay/forks lowrider? chopper? muscle? Really like what youre doin here bro. Hope to see some progress soon :thumbsup:
  6. bonez

MoFaux – blast off!

.... i missed out! TTT for one of the coolest kustom bikes ever bilt. Theres so much awesome on this build i dunno where to start. Well, i kno actually, its far to easy to border into wacky/bad taste when building a ''theme bike'' or car for that matter, but heres an example of one done right...
  7. bonez

16" kiddo bikes

Bump.
  8. bonez

looking into getting a welder? need help

Great advice Wingman, i totally agree. Now, from experience a sub brand 80amp stick machine, aka buzzbox, its just junk. It will stick and burn through metal every chance it has, and ive used one for about 3 years, and yeah welding bicycle frames, as thats were/how i learned. After that i...
  9. bonez

16" kiddo bikes

Love the fork. I started building one with the same principle close to 10 years ago, then i lost all its parts while moving to a new house. Could be an option even thou im goin a diffrent direction. Thanx for the reply 8)
  10. bonez

16" kiddo bikes

Did a search for 16" bikes but the search result was blank. So, i need to see 16inchers, possibly with the little coaster wheels. Im startin a build soon, probably gonna do frame and most parts from scratch as the bike the customer gave me is ugly as funk! Just need some inspiration, im goin...
  11. bonez

LETS SEE SOME LOWRIDERS!!!

Really feeling this one. 24"? 26"? Whats the story on the headlight and tail light? really nice and deffo unique.
  12. bonez

Crank case?

Good point. The Felt frame i used in my last project is not threaded. but i seemed to remember an old lowrider bike i had had a threaded crank case. But maybe is just a messed up memory... Thanx thou.
  13. bonez

Allie's Christmas Hot Rod Radio Flyer wagon (Finished!!))

LOL- The Flyer is totally awesome. Fun to look at and i bet the kids love it. And gives me some great ideas for a few of my projects. But dude.....you need to throw some 14" wheels with skinny whites on that beautiful 64 Olds. Possibly Cragars, but anything really :wink: Like your style.
  14. bonez

Glitter Seat Covering Material

the metalflake vynil is called zodiac if it can be of any help. An already pleated one? Weird, but yes please if availabe.
  15. bonez

Felt cruiser kickstand problems?

umh...i revoved it and remounted it w/out any special tool. It was sometime ago so i dont remember how, but im sure it wasnt a problem at all.
  16. bonez

Crank case?

Thanx all. Just what i needed.
  17. bonez

Crank case?

Do they sell crank cases? Im buildin a frame and being in italy all frames have the small diameter crank cases and i wanna use the US spec cranks. Dont wanna bother making my own as i dont have the large thread tool for the ends and theyre costy. Cant find any in online shops i kno. Any help? Or...
  18. bonez

Bike steering wheels

Lowriders use'em all the time and the lowriderbike shops sell the small chainlink ones. Or you can use a lowrider car 8" donut to be king of the neighbourhood.
  19. bonez

UK Rat rod bikes??

^^^ Agreed. Everybody in Europe is good at collecting or building american bikes and cars, but building domestics is way more intresing imo. Nothing against american iron, i love it and i want an american car as my next project, but i suppose you get my point. Oh and btw, we call'em rod brakes...
  20. bonez

LETS SEE SOME LOWRIDERS!!!

This one rules. I have 2 of these frames that i wanted to fill and do pretty much like this one. I even wanted to cut heart size openings beacause of a german one ive seen with painted hearts. It was supposed to be my ex's bike. Neither to say its still a bunch of parts LOL heres a couple of...
Back