Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Motor Rat!

This is something I've been working on for a while, still looking at making a few changes. I'm also working on a motor mount for it right now to install a "China Girl 66cc" 2 stroke. The bike started out as an OCC chopper and some other bikes cut up. Soooooo, yes it's a chop job. I'm not really...
  2. S

Call it ???

I've been collecting parts for a while now and today decided to have a go at assembling something. (Some of you may recognize some of the parts.) I wanted something low and and long with fat tires so I took the rear set up from a StingRay chopper that is 4 1/4" wide. On the front I have a 3"...
  3. S

Tattoos

Here is one I got about 5 years ago. It's a cover up for some bad choices in my younger days.
  4. S

My First Build!

I tend to jump in with both feet and this is just another example of my doing that. I'm hoping that it works out like I'm hoping so that the grandson will have a bike that will last a while and look good while he's riding. Thanks for the positive comments so far. I'm hoping to finish it...
  5. S

My First Build!

I've been gathering parts for a month or so now and have obtained donor bikes from a guy at work. I also purchased numerous parts from members here to help in the building of both this bike and one for myself later........ This will be my first bike build so I'm not sure how it will turn out...
  6. S

wii numbers

I have mario kart and it's pretty cool, but would be great to actually play against a real person............. I'll have to find my number.
  7. S

Pipe Smokers Unite! (Tobacco Pipes!)

Skoda, while all the tobacco pipes in my pictures are made from Briar (Wood Root ball from the Mediteranean countries) they can also be made from numerous other woods, such as Walnut Cherry, Hickory, Meerschaum and even the trusty old Corn Cob. (There are other materials as well.) As for making...
  8. S

Well if anyone could use a pipe to give it a try, or looking to purchase one, just let me know........ I have many to offer....... And I'm still tooling up to be able to make better pipes with less work involved. Thanks for the comments too.
  9. S

Ok, I know what your thinking....... some code for the illegal stuff! It isn't. I'm a pipe smoker and have been for about 3 years now. I find it relaxing, especially to sit around a campfire smoking my pipe. The amount of different tobacco blends out there is staggering and I enjoy trying...
  10. S

show off your garage / shed / shop

Well, when we sold our house and bought a mobile, went froma 20x30 garage to nothing. So I built a 10x16 shed with 48" of storage above. I have my mechanics tool boxes and wood working stuff in there, as well as a home made belt sander, wood lathe, new-to-me metal lathe (Still working on tooling...
  11. S

New from Missouri!

I'm located east/central Missouri and new to ratrod Bikes. I'm looking to build my first soon and looking to do a burrito/stretch type. I'm looking for parts right now, especially those really fat rims and tires. (any help here?) I plan on installing an 80cc motor in it as well and possibly a...
  12. S

SUV aka WinterFixie

That is tough and sweet all in one.......... Question, where can I find wheels like those? I'm looking at building a motorized and want lots of rubber on the road. :lol:
Back